• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with PC sales on Facebook? Who should I email?

In summary, an email address is necessary for creating a Pampered Chef account, placing orders, receiving important information and updates, and for promotional offers. You can use the same email address for multiple accounts, but each account must have a unique password and login information. If you do not have an email address, you can easily create one for free. Your email address will not be shared with any third parties.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Who is the person we are supposed to send our emails to if we see someone regularly selling PC online? It's on a yardsale fbook page and she's selling NIB items regularly.

I tried supportservices at pamperedchef dot com and it came back to me as undeliverable. I tried the Pchef site here in Canada and it says click here and opens up a 'contact us; form to submit but doesn't give you the option to attach a screenshot and doesn't show what their actually email address is.

Bumping...anyone willing to share who I need to email?

I would take the screenshot and then print it out and fax it to head office in Markham.
Have you talked to your director? maybe she can help.
Let us know what they say as this is becoming a problem on the internet.

Good luck ya'll. It is all over ebay or even amazon. It would be like fighting a forest fire with a teacup. But there is a measure of satisfaction sometimes.

Senior Moment? More like a Sophomore moment!:DI took it as an opportunity to put in a shameless plug for the Hitchhiker's Guide thread. More people need to be reading it and referring to it. ;)

What is the purpose of needing an email address?

An email address is required for communication and order updates related to your Pampered Chef account. It also allows us to send promotional offers and updates on new products.

Do I need to have an email address to place an order?

Yes, an email address is required to place an order with Pampered Chef. This is to ensure that you receive important information regarding your order and to confirm your order details.

Can I use the same email address for multiple Pampered Chef accounts?

Yes, you can use the same email address for multiple Pampered Chef accounts. However, each account must have a unique password and login information.

What if I don't have an email address?

Unfortunately, an email address is necessary for creating a Pampered Chef account and placing orders. If you do not have an email address, you can easily create one for free through a variety of email providers.

Will my email address be shared with third parties?

No, your email address will not be shared with any third parties. It will only be used for communication and updates related to your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • scottcooks