• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Your Electric Wine Opener Now - Limited Time Availability

In summary, the electric wine opener can open traditional wine bottles with standard corks, synthetic corks, and those with a diameter of up to 1.5 inches. It uses a rechargeable battery to power a motor that turns a spiral screw into the cork and can open a bottle in as little as 6 seconds. However, it should not be used for non-wine bottles and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge, but should not be submerged in water or placed in the dishwasher.
Lora S
How long is the electric wine opener going to be available for ordering? First I was told it was until the end of December then I was told to the end of February. Does anyone know for sure and where can I find this kind of information our in the consultants corner. I am new to PC and having problems finding things in the consultants corner.

Hi,
Welcome to PC. Consultants Corner (CC) can be be confusing. It says the wine opener will be available until Feb 28h, I found it under holiday Training and Resources then Holiday 2016 then I went to the Check Out FAQ.which is about the middle of the page.

Lora S said:
How long is the electric wine opener going to be available for ordering? First I was told it was until the end of December then I was told to the end of February. Does anyone know for sure and where can I find this kind of information our in the consultants corner. I am new to PC and having problems finding things in the consultants corner.
They are going to continue to be part of the line. Doris said at the time they were introduced they would be available after the holidays.

What types of bottles can the electric wine opener open?

The electric wine opener is designed to open traditional wine bottles with standard corks, as well as synthetic corks and those with a diameter of up to 1.5 inches. It may not be suitable for bottles with unusual cork sizes or materials.

How does the electric wine opener work?

The electric wine opener uses a rechargeable battery to power a motor that turns a spiral screw into the cork. The cork is then gently removed from the bottle with the push of a button. Some models also include a foil cutter to remove the foil from the top of the bottle.

Can the electric wine opener be used for non-wine bottles?

No, the electric wine opener is specifically designed for use with wine bottles and should not be used on any other type of bottle. Attempting to open non-wine bottles may cause damage to the opener or result in injury.

How long does it take to open a bottle with the electric wine opener?

The electric wine opener can open a bottle in as little as 6 seconds. However, the exact time may vary depending on the type of cork and the strength of the battery.

Is the electric wine opener easy to clean?

Yes, the electric wine opener can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge. It is important to avoid submerging the opener in water or placing it in the dishwasher, as this may damage the motor or battery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
Devin
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies