• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking the Train from Midway to Sheraton - A Beginner's Guide

In summary, it takes approximately 45 minutes to travel from Midway to Sheraton by train, with a one-way fare for adults being $2.50 and a round-trip fare being $5.00. Train tickets can be purchased at CTA train stations, through the Ventra app, or at a Ventra vending machine at the Midway station. Trains run every 15 minutes with more frequent service during rush hour, and alternative transportation options include taxis, ride-sharing services, and shuttles. However, taking the train is often the most cost-effective and efficient option for this route.
dawnsclassycupboard
I will be flying into Midway and I have never taken the train before. I know that the orange train leaves Midway but from there I am lost. I am staying at the Sheraton. Anyone know if I need to switch trains or where to get off?

Hi Dawn, Its Amber from Lori's cluster. What time do you get into Midway? Amy and I get in about 3:30. Maybe we could meet and find our way together. I think the Chicago Transit has a website that will give you the best route.

Hey Amber! I am not getting in until the 16th at 9:21 am. I don't think that you would you would want to wait a day for me. LOL. Are you guys going to try the train?

I dont mind waiting...but thats quite a wait!!! I'm not sure if we are going to try the train. I wouldnt mind. I did figure out the route we would take and it is by subway and bus and walking .1 mile to get to the hotel, for only $4.00. The shuttle and cabs run $30 or so. Well, I guess I will see you on Sunday. Happy travelling!!:)

When you get to the train there are maps with all the stops. Take some time to check it out and don't ride alone after dark.
It is quick and cheap! Have a great time.

I've done the subway in Boston and feel pretty comfortable there but the only thing I worry about is having luggage on both the subway and the bus. I only have one peice of luggage and my briefcase but will it be too bulky for the subway?

No, I traveled with another consultant who seemed to have the largest suitcase I had ever seen, and we did okay.

1. How long does it take to travel from Midway to Sheraton by train?

On average, it takes about 45 minutes to travel from Midway to Sheraton by train. However, travel time may vary depending on the specific train schedule and any potential delays.

2. How much does it cost to take the train from Midway to Sheraton?

The cost of taking the train from Midway to Sheraton will depend on the type of ticket you purchase. A one-way fare for adults is $2.50, and a round-trip fare is $5.00. Children under the age of 7 ride for free.

3. Where can I purchase a train ticket from Midway to Sheraton?

You can purchase train tickets for Midway to Sheraton at any CTA train station. You can also purchase tickets using the Ventra app or at a Ventra vending machine located at the Midway station.

4. How frequently do trains run from Midway to Sheraton?

Trains run approximately every 15 minutes from Midway to Sheraton, with more frequent service during rush hour. It is recommended to check the train schedule beforehand to plan your trip accordingly.

5. Are there any alternative transportation options from Midway to Sheraton?

Yes, there are alternative transportation options such as taxis, ride-sharing services, and shuttles. However, taking the train is often the most cost-effective and efficient option for traveling from Midway to Sheraton.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78