• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Blades for Egg Slicer: Cost & Purchase Info

In summary, the cost of replacement blades for an egg slicer can range from $5 to $10, depending on the model. These replacement blades can be purchased separately for most Pampered Chef egg slicer models either online or through customer service. The frequency of blade replacement will vary based on usage and care, but it is recommended to replace them every 6-12 months. It is important to ensure compatibility with your specific egg slicer model before purchasing replacement blades. No special tools are needed for blade replacement, but it is recommended to follow the instructions provided for proper installation.
chef.katie
Can anyone tell me how you can purchase replacement blades for the egg slicer and the cost? Thanks.

Go onto PP and add a replacement part order under Non-Commission Orders. The wire frame is 118E and it's $4 plus the shipping. You can choose who you want it shipped to, you or the customer buying it.

Thank you.

Actually, shipping is already included. You just need to add the tax....based on where it's being shipped to.:)

By any chance is the slicer in question less than a year old? If so, Pampered Chef will help you out without you needing to order the part. At least that is what they did for me a couple of years ago. During one of my first shows, my host wanted to know if you could slice small tomatoes with it. We learned the hard way that doesn't work! No worries though, customer service took care of it for me.

Lisa

What is the cost of replacement blades for the egg slicer?

The cost of replacement blades for the egg slicer varies depending on the specific model of the egg slicer. On average, replacement blades can range from $5 to $10. It is recommended to check the product page or contact customer service for the most accurate pricing.

Can I purchase replacement blades for my egg slicer separately?

Yes, you can purchase replacement blades for your egg slicer separately. Pampered Chef offers replacement blades for most of their egg slicer models. You can purchase them online through the product page or contact customer service for assistance.

How often do I need to replace the blades on my egg slicer?

The frequency of blade replacement for your egg slicer will depend on the frequency of use and the care taken when using and cleaning the product. It is recommended to replace the blades every 6-12 months to ensure optimal performance.

Are the replacement blades compatible with all Pampered Chef egg slicer models?

No, replacement blades are not compatible with all Pampered Chef egg slicer models. It is important to check the product page or contact customer service to ensure you are purchasing the correct replacement blades for your specific model.

Do I need any special tools to replace the blades on my egg slicer?

No, you do not need any special tools to replace the blades on your egg slicer. The replacement blades are designed to be easily removed and replaced without the need for any additional tools. However, it is recommended to follow the instructions provided with the replacement blades for proper installation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • KCPChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies