• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Cleaning and Using an Egg Slicer and Fluted Pan

In summary, the fluted pan on the egg slicer is used for decorative purposes, creating ridges on sliced eggs. It can also be used to slice other soft foods and is dishwasher safe. The fluted pan is typically made of stainless steel for durability. The egg slicer can be used for both soft and hard-boiled eggs.
beepampered
Two questions from a potential host at a show last night:

What's the best way to clean the fluted pan. She cooks the chicken in it but other things get stuck in the grooves. I don't have one.

The egg slicer plus silver thing falls out. Is that right? Mine does all the time; hence why I never use it.

Thanks...BEE

I use the brush to clean fluted stone
s:D

I use the egg slicer plus all the time and I dont have any problems with the silver thing falling out. I would try getting it replaced.

beepampered said:
The egg slicer plus silver thing falls out. Is that right? Mine does all the time; hence why I never use it.

Thanks...BEE

The Wire Frame falls out of mine too -- it's aggravating! I've purchased new frames and still have that problem. Sometimes I think I should glue it in place!

Egg Slicer Plus: I've found that if it isn't oriented the same way every time that the wire piece doesn't sit right. Try turning it over and see if it still happens. :)

Fluted Pan: The best thing I've found to clean it, the Mini-Fluted, and the Muffin pans is a round baby bottle brush. I love the Easy clean Brush for everything else, but the stoneware with curves gets clean easier and faster with a round brush. :)

What is the purpose of the fluted pan on the egg slicer?

The fluted pan on the egg slicer is used to create decorative ridges on sliced eggs, adding texture and visual appeal to dishes.

Can the egg slicer be used for other foods besides eggs?

Yes, the egg slicer can also be used to slice other soft foods such as strawberries, mushrooms, and avocado.

Is the egg slicer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the egg slicer is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What material is the fluted pan made of?

The fluted pan on the egg slicer is typically made of stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity.

Can the egg slicer be used for hard-boiled eggs?

Yes, the egg slicer is designed to easily slice both soft and hard-boiled eggs without crushing or breaking them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tiffanypc05
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mary k
  • heat123