• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Egg Poacher: What Is It & Where Can I Buy One?

In summary, an Egg Poacher is a kitchen tool designed for poaching eggs. It typically consists of a pan or insert with small cups or wells to hold the eggs while they are being cooked. To use it, one simply needs to fill the pan with water, bring it to a boil, and crack the eggs into the wells. The trapped steam will cook the eggs to perfection within minutes. The benefits of using an Egg Poacher include convenience, healthy cooking, and the ability to make multiple poached eggs at once. They can be purchased at various retail stores and online, and can be easily cleaned by hand washing with warm soapy water. Proper maintenance is necessary to ensure the longevity of the Egg Poacher.
gailz2
Gold Member
A host just emailed me saying coworkers are looking for an egg poacher--any idea what they are referring to?

Probably the egg separater. If you put it in the boiling water and add the egg, it'll hold it in place

pchockeymom said:
Probably the egg separater. If you put it in the boiling water and add the egg, it'll hold it in place

Do you drop the entire separator into the water? How do you retrieve it? I wonder if you could poach them in the 2 cup prep cup in the microwave.

I would hold the egg separator at the top of the water and drop the cracked egg into it then hold it down in the water. Perhaps you could even just set it on the rest in the handle.

Hi there!Thank you for reaching out to me. An egg poacher is a kitchen tool used to cook eggs in boiling water without the need for a separate pan. It typically has a handle and small cups or compartments to hold the eggs while they cook. It's a great way to make perfectly poached eggs without any hassle.I recommend checking out our Pampered Chef Egg Poacher, which is designed to make poaching eggs even easier. It has non-stick cups and a handle for easy removal from the water. Your coworkers will love it!Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need help placing an order. I'm always happy to assist.Best,

What is an Egg Poacher?

An Egg Poacher is a kitchen tool designed specifically for cooking eggs in a poached style. It consists of a pan or insert with small cups or wells to hold the eggs while they are being cooked.

How does an Egg Poacher work?

To use an Egg Poacher, simply fill the pan or insert with a small amount of water and place it over high heat. Once the water comes to a boil, crack an egg into each well and cover the pan. The trapped steam will cook the eggs to perfection in just a few minutes.

What are the benefits of using an Egg Poacher?

Using an Egg Poacher is a convenient and healthy way to cook eggs. It requires minimal effort and produces consistent results every time. It also allows you to easily make multiple poached eggs at once.

Where can I buy an Egg Poacher?

Egg Poachers can be purchased at most kitchen supply stores, department stores, and online retailers. Pampered Chef offers a high-quality Egg Poacher as part of our cookware collection.

How do I clean and maintain an Egg Poacher?

Cleaning an Egg Poacher is simple and easy. Make sure to clean it after each use by hand washing in warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils that can damage the non-stick surface. Proper maintenance will help extend the life of your Egg Poacher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
Teresa LM