• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Eggs with an Egg Cooker Stone: Issues & Solutions

In summary, our egg cooker stone is a versatile tool that can be used to cook all types of eggs, including scrambled, poached, boiled, and omelets. The cooking time will vary depending on the desired doneness and type of eggs. It takes approximately 10-12 minutes for boiled eggs and 3-4 minutes for scrambled or poached eggs. The egg cooker stone is not microwave safe and should only be used on a stovetop. Cleaning is easy, just let it cool down and wash with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. It is not dishwasher safe as the high heat and harsh detergents may damage the stone's surface and affect its cooking performance.
Estelene Nichols
Hey y'all,
I have really loved the egg cooker stone but I found that one side cooked well and the other side didn't cook well. So I sent mine back and got a different one. I am finding it happening again with the 2nd one. Anyone having this issue? I use it almost every day!

Could it be your oven with uneven heat?

I haven't personally experienced this issue with my egg cooker stone, but I have seen some reviews online where others have mentioned uneven cooking. It could be a defect with the product or possibly an issue with how it's being used. I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer or customer service to see if they can offer any solutions or replacements. It's also worth experimenting with different cooking methods (e.g. adding more water, adjusting cooking time) to see if that helps with the uneven cooking.

1. What type of eggs can be cooked with an egg cooker stone?

Our egg cooker stone is versatile and can be used to cook all types of eggs, including scrambled, poached, boiled, and even omelets.

2. How long does it take to cook eggs with an egg cooker stone?

The cooking time will vary based on the desired doneness and the type of eggs being cooked. Generally, it takes about 10-12 minutes for boiled eggs and 3-4 minutes for scrambled or poached eggs.

3. Can I use an egg cooker stone in the microwave?

No, our egg cooker stone is not microwave safe. It is designed to be used on stovetop only.

4. How do I clean an egg cooker stone?

Cleaning our egg cooker stone is easy. Simply let it cool down after use, then wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they may damage the stone's surface.

5. Is an egg cooker stone dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting our egg cooker stone in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents may cause damage to the stone's surface and affect its cooking performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle817
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies