• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an EFT be done from a compromised bank account?

In summary, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) is a safe and convenient way to transfer money electronically from one bank account to another. To use EFT from "Her Bank Account," the person must have online banking set up and know the recipient's bank account information. There may be fees associated with this type of transfer, and the processing time can vary. It is best to check with your specific bank for more information.
mmilus
Gold Member
I have a host whose debit card has been compromised and is waiting to get a new one. She asked if I could do an EFT from her bank account and I don't know if this is possible or not. Can we do this? Thanks!
Marci

If you have the same bank, she can probably transfer to your account. Otherwise, I have no idea besides Paypal.

EFT is an Electronic Funds Transfer from her bank account to your bank account. It might take 2-3 days, but yes. You can let her pay you that way. Or just have her go into the branch & withdrawal the right amount of cash & hand it to you. But no, she can't pay PC on a show via an EFT.ETA: ****You would however be giving her your bank account number & routing number. So I'd only recommend that if you know her well enough to know that she's not going to try & use your account info for fraudulent purposes.As mentioned, PayPal is an option too. It uses her bank account & routing number, not her debit card info. So it should go through.

Thanks, all - she called me with her husbands credit card number instead so it's all good.

, as a pampered chef consultant, I understand your concern about your host's debit card being compromised. Unfortunately, we are not able to process EFTs from bank accounts at this time. However, I can offer alternative payment options such as credit card or PayPal. Please let me know if you would like to discuss these options further. Thank you for your understanding.

1. What is EFT from Her Bank Account?

EFT stands for Electronic Funds Transfer, and it is a way to transfer money electronically from one bank account to another. In this case, "Her Bank Account" refers to the account belonging to the person initiating the transfer.

2. How does EFT from Her Bank Account work?

To use EFT from Her Bank Account, the person must have online banking set up with their bank and know the recipient's bank account information. They can then log into their online banking account, enter the necessary details, and initiate the transfer. The money will be deducted from their bank account and deposited into the recipient's bank account.

3. Is EFT from Her Bank Account safe?

Yes, EFT from Her Bank Account is generally considered safe. The transaction is processed through the bank's secure online banking system, and the recipient's bank account information is required to initiate the transfer. It is important to ensure that all personal and financial information is kept secure and not shared with anyone.

4. Are there any fees associated with EFT from Her Bank Account?

Many banks do not charge a fee for EFT from Her Bank Account, but it is best to check with your specific bank to confirm. There may be fees for international transfers or transfers to non-bank accounts.

5. How long does it take for EFT from Her Bank Account to process?

The processing time for EFT from Her Bank Account can vary depending on the banks involved and the time the transfer is initiated. It can typically take anywhere from 1-3 business days for the transfer to be completed. It is best to check with your bank for specific processing times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lindseystar