• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Spanish Supplies Mistakenly Sent Instead of Spring Line

ordered spanish supplies from PP and selected the wrong number. when she called HO customer service she was told that she would have to return the supplies and that it was her responsibility. the rep told her that the only way to get the supplies she wanted would be to order them again through PP and that she would not be able to get the same items she wanted. Melanie was able to get the supplies she wanted by calling HO customer service and talking to a rep who was able to switch her order to the correct number.
chezmel
:eek: I didn't know where to post this....Anyway, I thought SP stood for spring and thus the spring line of supplies. I just recieved my supply order today and it is full of everything Spanish!!! I could not get through to customer service, but I have a feeling they are just going to tell me 'too bad'. Has anyone ever done this? Can anyone help me? Thank You!!
Melanie :(

The same thing happened to me (selected the wrong number in PP) when I first started. I ordered 100 catalogs in Spanish. HO sent me a label and I sent them back and they replaced them with English ones. Make sure you call HO right away though. Otherwise you won't have what you need for the new catalog.

Yes, I did the same thing last year. You have to be careful when ordering through PP because you do not see the whole product title.

Thank You!Thank you so much for replying, I feel a lot better. I'll call again tomorrow, but tonight I did not have enough time to wait for someone to become available (I was on hold 10 min. already). It's good to know they are willing to work with you (this will be my first change-over to a new season).
Melanie :eek:

Spanish PaperworkIf Ho does not help you let me know. I may buy them off you. What did you get, by the way?

You can expand the description column to view the entire product title. If you point to the line between description and price under the magnifying glass button and double click it when the cursor turns to a double arrow pointing in opposite directions with a vertical line between arrows then the description column will expand and you'll be able to see the entire product name.

Keep in mind that HO Customer Service is always as good to US as they are to our customers! They'll fix it for ya, no sweat!! :)

I'm on hold...currently with HO. I ordered the 100 catalogues, mini-catalogue, show planner, and opportunity brochure. I hope it can be handled smoothly, I had heard from someone that used to be a consultant that they are NOT as good to us as they are to customers, so that had me worried!

Also, I did expand the column, but the SP for spanish is what I thought meant spring ;)

Thanks again for the replies, this site has put my mind at ease! I am happy to have found it!

Melanie

Last edited:
I had a problem once where I ordered the wrong thing (f/w mini catalogs, wanted the holiday mini catalogs).

At first the rep told me that you can't do adjustments on paperwork orders. But when I mentioned that I was confused by the description in PP and asked if they could do the exchange for me, they obliged.

So don't be afraid to ask.

I finally got in touch with HO and they said they don't usually do returns, but eventually they gave me a return authorization and said I would have to put in a new order for the correct items. I need to be extra careful from now on!

melanie in CO

1. Can I exchange the Spanish supplies for the Spring Line products?

Yes, we apologize for the mistake and are happy to assist you with the exchange process. Please contact our customer service team at [insert contact information] to arrange for the exchange.

2. How long will it take to receive the correct products?

We will expedite the shipping of the Spring Line products and you should receive them within 3-5 business days.

3. Will I be responsible for the return shipping of the Spanish supplies?

No, we will provide a prepaid shipping label for the return of the Spanish supplies. Simply package them securely and drop off at your nearest post office or shipping center.

4. Can I receive a refund instead of exchanging the products?

Yes, we can process a refund for the Spanish supplies if you prefer. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. How can I ensure that I receive the correct products in the future?

We have taken steps to prevent this mistake from happening again in the future. However, we recommend verifying your order confirmation before finalizing your purchase to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • niccibyrd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefallison53
  • PC Angel