• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn from My Mistake: Balancing Wedding Duties and Booked Shows

In summary, "Learn from My Mistake: Balancing Wedding Duties and Booked Shows" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to effectively manage their busy schedules during wedding season while maintaining a successful business. It is beneficial for all Pampered Chef consultants who are planning a wedding or have a busy schedule during this time. The program addresses common challenges such as time management, maintaining a consistent business schedule, and managing stress. It offers practical advice and strategies for effective communication with customers and staying organized. This program is available for all Pampered Chef consultants through their personal website or the Pampered Chef training portal.
chefmelody
This will teach me to check my calendar more closely! I booked two shows the weekend of my sister-in-law's wedding shower... and I'm a bridesmaid! :eek: I'll be able to make the show Friday night, but I'm also supposed to cook all the food for the shower on Saturday, and the shower is a 3-hour drive away.

I felt so bad... I had to call my host for Saturday and tell her that I'd have to reschedule. She'd just filled out all the invitations, too! :( I'm lucky she didn't just cancel altogether, but she's having it Sunday instead.

We are human, we make mistakes! If she rescheduled, I would do something extra for her as a thank you for helping you out, like supply the dessert or extra $5-10 in free product. I would want to make it as pleasent as possible, so she would be a repeat customer. Good Luck, I hope it's a great show!

Oh boy, well at least you figured it out before it was too late! You salvaged everything so don't feel too bad.

I am sure that she would have cancelled if she was unhappy, but she didn't. I say thank her either verbally or giving a small give like the pp said, and move on. We all make mistakes and this could have been a LOT worse. Picture yourself remembering her show as you are cooking all day for the shower!! Yikes!! Good luck with your shows!

gilliandanielle said:
...We all make mistakes and this could have been a LOT worse. Picture yourself remembering her show as you are cooking all day for the shower!! Yikes!! Good luck with your shows!

I agree! Or picture yourself AT the shower and remember the show!

What is "Learn from My Mistake: Balancing Wedding Duties and Booked Shows"?

"Learn from My Mistake: Balancing Wedding Duties and Booked Shows" is a training program developed by Pampered Chef to help consultants manage their busy schedules during wedding season while still maintaining a successful business.

Who can benefit from this training program?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is also planning a wedding or has a busy schedule during wedding season can benefit from this program. It provides valuable tips and strategies for balancing wedding duties and booked shows effectively.

What are some common challenges faced by consultants during wedding season?

Some common challenges include finding time to plan and attend wedding-related events, maintaining a consistent business schedule, and managing stress and overwhelm during this busy time.

How can this training program help consultants?

This program provides practical advice and strategies for managing time effectively, prioritizing tasks, and staying organized during wedding season. It also offers tips for communicating with customers and managing expectations.

Is this training program available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, this program is available for all Pampered Chef consultants. It can be accessed through the consultant's personal website or through the Pampered Chef training portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • lraspante