• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Newsletter Editing: Special Sale & CHILZANNE Outlet Update

In summary, to edit the newsletter template, log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Business" tab, and click on "My Newsletter." You can customize the design by using the editing interface and adding content by clicking on the "Add Content" button. You can also schedule the newsletter to be sent at a specific time and preview it before sending it out.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I'd like to tweak the December newsletter ... change the "host of the month" to a special sale I'm wrapping up ... and add that CHILZANNE is in the outlet.

Can I do this without messing up your lovely handiwork?

If you forward the email to your self you can edit it.

I did that ... and did some tweaking ... I was mostly wondering if it would mess up the formatting if I moved things around.

I tweak & send to myself, tweak, send to myself etc ... until it looks right! :0

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your desire to customize the December newsletter. The great thing about our newsletters is that they are meant to be personalized to fit the needs of our individual businesses. So yes, you can definitely make those changes without messing up the overall design and layout. I would suggest using the customizable templates provided by Pampered Chef to easily make those tweaks. And congratulations on wrapping up a special sale and featuring CHILZANNE in the outlet! That's definitely something worth highlighting in the newsletter. Best of luck with your business this holiday season!

1. How do I edit the newsletter template?

To edit the newsletter template, first log in to your Pampered Chef account. Then, go to the "My Business" tab and click on "My Newsletter." From there, you can click on the "Edit" button next to the template you want to change. This will take you to the editing interface where you can make any necessary changes.

2. Can I customize the design of the newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the design of your newsletter by using the editing interface. You can change the font, colors, and layout to match your personal brand or theme. You can also add images and logos to make the newsletter more visually appealing.

3. How do I add content to the newsletter?

To add content to the newsletter, click on the "Add Content" button in the editing interface. This will allow you to insert text, images, and links into your newsletter. You can also rearrange the content by dragging and dropping the elements to your desired location.

4. Can I schedule the newsletter to be sent at a specific time?

Yes, you can schedule the newsletter to be sent at a specific date and time. After you have finished editing the newsletter, click on the "Schedule" button. From there, you can select the date and time you want the newsletter to be sent to your subscribers.

5. How do I view the newsletter before sending it out?

To preview the newsletter, click on the "Preview" button in the editing interface. This will show you how the newsletter will look like to your subscribers. You can also send a test email to yourself to see the final version of the newsletter before sending it out to your subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChipLines