1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Edit show type??

1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

On P3 Can I edit the show type? The fundraiser did not turn out so well... they only earned about $50. The chairperson wants to use that $$ to get products to create baskets for a raffle. Can I change the show type to a cat. show, so we can get some of that money to spend on products? People have already purchased online.

May 1, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Yes, you can change the show type. However, you will have to re-enter orders, start a new show, and delete the old one. You can edit the show number later to get it back in order.
    Go online and review the orders (print them if it is easier for you). If it isn't a great show, then there won't be too many to enter.
    I don't think there is any ethical concern, since the orders are still benefiting the organization.

3. amyscookinggear

amyscookinggear Member Gold Member

No you won't. Just open the show, click on the summary page and click the edit show type link :)

4. BlessedWifeMommy

Actually, once you set a fundraiser, the option for editing the show type goes away.

5. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

This is correct. It goes away once you choose fundraiser so Blessedwifemommy is correct.

May 1, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

he he... I like to hear that! :blushing:

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted