• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Change the Show Type? Fundraiser Earned Only $50.

In summary, once a fundraiser has reached $50 in sales, the show type cannot be changed. However, it is possible to switch from a fundraiser show to a regular show as long as the $50 threshold has not been met. If the switch is made before $50 is reached, host rewards can still be earned based on the sales from the regular show. The money earned from the fundraiser will still go towards a good cause, but it will not contribute to host rewards for the regular show. It is also possible to cancel the fundraiser and start a new regular show, but any sales made during the fundraiser will not count towards the new show.
ChefMary412
On P3 Can I edit the show type? The fundraiser did not turn out so well... they only earned about $50. The chairperson wants to use that $$ to get products to create baskets for a raffle. Can I change the show type to a cat. show, so we can get some of that money to spend on products? People have already purchased online.

Yes, you can change the show type. However, you will have to re-enter orders, start a new show, and delete the old one. You can edit the show number later to get it back in order.
Go online and review the orders (print them if it is easier for you). If it isn't a great show, then there won't be too many to enter.
I don't think there is any ethical concern, since the orders are still benefiting the organization.

No you won't. Just open the show, click on the summary page and click the edit show type link :)

Actually, once you set a fundraiser, the option for editing the show type goes away.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Actually, once you set a fundraiser, the option for editing the show type goes away.

This is correct. It goes away once you choose fundraiser so Blessedwifemommy is correct.

PampMomof3 said:
This is correct. It goes away once you choose fundraiser so Blessedwifemommy is correct.

he he... I like to hear that! :blushing:

1. Can I change the show type after the fundraiser has already earned $50?

No, unfortunately once the fundraiser has reached $50 in sales, the show type cannot be changed. This is because the host rewards and benefits are based on the show type chosen at the beginning of the show.

2. Is it possible to switch from a fundraiser show to a regular show?

Yes, it is possible to switch from a fundraiser show to a regular show as long as the fundraiser has not yet reached $50 in sales. Once the $50 threshold is met, the show type cannot be changed.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I switch from a fundraiser show to a regular show?

Yes, as long as the switch is made before the fundraiser reaches $50 in sales, you can still earn host rewards for a regular show. The host rewards will be based on the sales from the regular show, not the fundraiser.

4. What happens to the money earned from the fundraiser if I switch to a regular show?

The money earned from the fundraiser will still count towards your total sales, but it will not be included in the sales from the regular show. The money will still go towards a good cause, but it will not contribute to your host rewards for the regular show.

5. Can I cancel the fundraiser and start a new regular show instead?

Yes, you can cancel the fundraiser and start a new regular show as long as the $50 threshold has not been met. However, keep in mind that any sales made during the fundraiser will not count towards the new regular show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • Malinda Klein