• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eco Friendly Basket? Kind Long Sorry

In summary, the conversation is about a promotion at a bank to encourage customers to use eco-friendly products. The promotion involves giving away a free reusable bag and entering customers into a drawing for an eco-friendly basket if they complete certain actions, such as opening a new checking account and enrolling in online banking. The group is brainstorming ideas for what items to include in the basket, such as bamboo bowls, Brita pitchers, reusable water bottles, and microfiber towels. They also discuss adding small bamboo spoons and reusable shopping bags to the basket. The promotion is set to start on Earth Day and they are looking for more ideas for inexpensive fillers to include in the basket.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I work at a bank and my sales goals are ridiculous right now.

Turns out they they changed what counts for us and since a lot of those things could be considered a "green" way to go I came up with a promotion for us to attract more people to them. This may get lenghthy but I feel like I need to explain it best to give you all a better feel for what I am looking for. We are already planning to give a free reusable bag for doing one of the products we promote. Then I came up with the idea that for each one they do they will get entered into a drawing to win an eco-friendly basket.

Here's what they will have to do to get free bag & entry.

Open a New Checking Account-(Not exactly green but add it to every promo it's what we are pushed to sell)
Enroll in Online Banking-Less paper
Apply for Debit Card-less cash less paper less checks
Apply for and Be Approved for Credit Card-same as debit card

We have a creative person that will make a good sign that will read better than this.

Anyway our issue is the basket. I offered to "donate" a bamboo bowl to use as "basket" (with a catalog and business card inside of course! ;) ) My manager suggested that we put in a brita picture and then we are lost on what other little things could be added that would be eco friendly. I also offered the bags we have and my boss didn't say no but he didn't say yes so I may donate a few at least depending on how it all pans out.

So if anyone has any ideas of what other little things we can add. I guess I should have thought of the small bamboo spoons as well. I'm supposed to kind of look for ideas this weekend and get it all figured out. We want to start the promo asap and do drawing on earth day April 22nd. Thanks for any input or ideas.

If you can do more PC items, I'd suggest the Bamboo Prep Towels. Awesome product.

Reusable water bottles (a good match with the Brita, too).

Ok, that's all I can think of at the moment.

microfiber towels

bumping for more ideas?????

I think I'll offer to make up basket at least at cost minus brita picture at this point and maybe I'll add a reusable bag to it??

Any little inexpensive fillers you could think of would be great!

One more bump for the day

I would do the reusable PC shopping bags that you can get on a supply order or add the Help Whip Cancer ones that we can order. The Bamboo items are great because they are definitely eco-friendly. The microfiber towels would cut down on paper towel usage (I am a living witness to that!). The green Brita water bottles are great too. I use mine at work all the time rather than paper cups. Big Lots (if you ahve one near you) has them for $2 and they are filled with Crystal Light Lemonade and Pink Lemonade.

Bumping for some last minute ideas again. Got a late start on our project because of crazy month but are going forward for month of April in celebration of earth day.

Plan so far, Large Bamboo Bowl is "basket" Putting in basket: Brita pitcher, water bottle, microfiber towels, small bamboo spoon set and one reusable bag. Don't have all supplies yet so unsure if need more to fill. Ideas for fillers would be great still. Thanks

1. What materials is the Eco Friendly Basket made of?

The Eco Friendly Basket is made of 100% natural and sustainable materials including bamboo, jute, and cotton.

2. Is the Eco Friendly Basket biodegradable?

Yes, the materials used in the Eco Friendly Basket are biodegradable and will break down naturally over time.

3. How much weight can the Eco Friendly Basket hold?

The Eco Friendly Basket can hold up to 10 pounds, making it perfect for carrying groceries, picnic supplies, and more.

4. Can the Eco Friendly Basket be washed?

Yes, the Eco Friendly Basket can be hand washed with mild soap and water. It is recommended to air dry to maintain the integrity of the materials.

5. Is the Eco Friendly Basket durable?

Yes, the Eco Friendly Basket is designed to be durable and long-lasting. It is perfect for everyday use and can withstand heavy items without breaking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • raebates