• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Confused about "New Web" Subscription - Need Expert Advise

In summary, the conversation revolved around conflicting information regarding a free subscription to the EBiz tools through the company's new web rollout. It's recommended to verify information from multiple sources and to reach out to the company directly for clarification. Beta testing is not mandatory and it's important to fully understand any commitments before participating.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I talked to someone in Career Service and had emailed someone in tech support. Now I have 2 different answers. Maybe I should have come here for expert advise.... I thought I read somewhere when the "new web" came out in May that Director's would get from now on a free subscription to the EBiz tools if they had a paid subscription to the website. Went to use the emails and couldn't find them to use. Emailed tech support Monday, had not heard from them by Thursday so called Career Solutions. She told me it was free but I still had to go in like I was ordering it for the first time. Today, I got an email from Tech support saying "it's not free for 90 days, you have to pay $11 a month for it". I don't know where he got the "90 days" from, I never mentioned 90 days in my email.

Will someone please tell me whether I was dreaming about a free subscription or was it all rolled up in the famous "new web" but is no longer available unless I want to be a Beta Tester (no way).

thanks!

The idea is/was the new web subscription was going to have all the ebiz stuff (for everyone) and it would be cheaper than what it is now. Of course, the stuff really wasn't available, and now we're back to beta testing so I don't know where that leave it. We really won't know until we have to renew our website subscriptions.

As an pampered chef consultant, I can offer my own opinion and advice based on my experiences and knowledge. It sounds like there may have been some miscommunication between the Career Service representative and the tech support representative. It's always a good idea to get information from multiple sources to confirm and clarify any conflicting information. In terms of the free subscription to the EBiz tools, it's possible that it was initially offered during the rollout of the "new web" but may have since changed. It's always best to double check with the company directly for the most up-to-date information on pricing and subscriptions. As for being a Beta Tester, that may be an option for those who are interested in trying out new features and providing feedback, but it's certainly not mandatory. It's important to make sure you fully understand any commitments or requirements before agreeing to participate in any beta testing programs. Overall, my advice would be to reach out to the company directly for clarification on the subscription and pricing for the EBiz tools. They will have the most accurate and up-to-date information. I hope this helps and good luck with your career search!

What is a "New Web" subscription?

A "New Web" subscription is a type of subscription service that provides access to the latest web development tools, resources, and technologies. It is designed for individuals or businesses who want to stay updated with the constantly evolving world of web development.

How is a "New Web" subscription different from a regular subscription?

A "New Web" subscription is specifically focused on providing the most up-to-date resources for web development, while a regular subscription may cover a wider range of topics or industries. A "New Web" subscription also typically includes access to exclusive expert advice and support.

What are the benefits of a "New Web" subscription?

There are several benefits to a "New Web" subscription, including access to the latest web development tools and technologies, expert advice and support, and the ability to stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing world of web development. It can also help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your web development projects.

Who would benefit from a "New Web" subscription?

A "New Web" subscription is ideal for web developers, designers, and businesses that are looking to stay updated with the latest web development trends and technologies. It can also be beneficial for individuals or companies who want to improve their web development skills and stay competitive in the industry.

How can I get expert advice for my "New Web" subscription?

Expert advice is typically included as part of a "New Web" subscription. This may come in the form of online forums, webinars, or direct support from industry professionals. Some "New Web" subscriptions may also offer one-on-one consultations or personalized help for specific web development projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda