• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can my new consultant submit orders without using ebiz tools?

In summary, a new consultant has refused the website and ebiz tools, but can still submit orders by logging into her consultant account with her email and password. She may need to contact customer service for further assistance.
Maya Bamer
Hey There! I have a new consultant who refused the website and ebiz tools. I know that there is a way to still submit an order without it but I can't remember the process. Can someone help me with this so that I can get her started? Does she just log in with her email address and password? Thanks!

Am I wrong in thinking that this just means she doesn't have a website? If that's the case, she can still collect orders and input orders through Consultant's Corner.Perhaps it also means that there will not be a link generated for her parties that she can have her Hosts share in emails, texts, or on social media. You've probably long since had these questions answered. If so, please let us know what you've found. If not, contact Home Office. . . and then tell us what they say. :)

I have a consultant who initially had the website but can't afford it anymore. She still wants to sell and has two parties scheduled but how does she do this without a website and because everything is Direct Ship Now?

Kim D said:
I have a consultant who initially had the website but can't afford it anymore. She still wants to sell and has two parties scheduled but how does she do this without a website and because everything is Direct Ship Now?
Did you ever find out the answer? I’m looking at cancelling my website

Hi there! It's great that you are trying to help your new consultant get started. If she has refused the website and ebiz tools, she can still submit an order by logging into her consultant account using her email address and password. From there, she can access the "Order" tab and follow the steps to submit an order. If she needs further assistance, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team for additional support. I hope this helps! Best of luck to your new consultant.

1. What are Ebiz Tools?

Ebiz Tools refer to a set of digital resources and software designed to help businesses improve their online presence and operations. These tools can include website builders, marketing automation software, and customer relationship management systems.

2. How can Ebiz Tools benefit a business?

Ebiz Tools can provide numerous benefits to a business, such as streamlining processes, increasing efficiency, and reaching a wider audience. They can also help improve customer engagement, boost sales, and save time and money.

3. What is a New Consultant in the context of Ebiz Tools?

A New Consultant in the context of Ebiz Tools is an individual who has recently joined a company that offers these digital resources to businesses. They are responsible for promoting and selling these tools to potential clients and providing support and guidance to existing customers.

4. Can anyone become a New Consultant for Ebiz Tools?

Yes, anyone with a passion for technology and a desire to help businesses succeed can become a New Consultant for Ebiz Tools. Some companies may have specific requirements or qualifications, but in general, anyone can apply for this role.

5. How can a business get started with Ebiz Tools?

The first step to getting started with Ebiz Tools is to research and identify which tools would be most beneficial for your business. Then, you can reach out to a company that offers these tools and inquire about their services and pricing. A New Consultant may also be able to provide a demonstration or consultation to help you get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deanna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ChefJWarren