• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ebay Office Supplies: Discover Affordable and Unique Options Now!

In summary, Meghan thinks that eBay is a great place to find generic office supplies, and she mostly uses it for items she can't find elsewhere. She also buys printer ink from eBay.
ted122781
Have any of you bought any office supplies on ebay? I have never looked for office supplies there before today. I was excited.

i buy everything on ebay.

besides PC ... its sort of my addiction :D

I won't let myself get very much from ebay or I'd never stop!

O.k. Meghan, gotta ask... what's your screen name and avatar about?

Oh yeah, and welcome to our crazy little nuthouse!

katie0128 said:
O.k. Meghan, gotta ask... what's your screen name and avatar about?

Oh yeah, and welcome to our crazy little nuthouse!

thanks :) im glad to be here. ive learned so much & my director cant stop raving about how quickly im catching onto things! [im just letting her think im brilliant].

as for my screen name & avatar...

i went to Washington State University. We cougs are very proud of our little college town. http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/mswanlund/drunk_smilies.gif

the avatar ... i hate having my picture taken. :blushing: so i covered my face in this picture. i used to not be so shy...hoping PC will bring me back out of my shell..

I don't go to ebay for office supplies... I tend to go to a place like Staples where I can use my frequent buyer card and get rewards. I do go to ebay for certain items I just can't find elsewhere like bento lunchboxes... or certain items I don't like to spend a lot of money on like my jeans.. LOL.. and stopping when I'm done is hard enough for those few kinds of things. LOL..

I order my printer ink off ebay. It is easier for me since I live at least 35 minutes from Office max or anything else.

With PC, you can order stuff from Office Depot at a discount and it will be shipped to you for free!

What types of office supplies are available on Ebay?

On Ebay, you can find a wide range of office supplies including pens, pencils, notebooks, paper, folders, binders, staplers, scissors, and more. You can also find unique and vintage office supplies that may not be available in traditional stores.

Are the office supplies on Ebay affordable?

Yes, Ebay offers a variety of affordable office supplies. You can find both new and used items at discounted prices compared to traditional retail stores. Additionally, you can often find deals and discounts from sellers on Ebay.

Can I find unique and hard-to-find office supplies on Ebay?

Yes, Ebay is a great place to find unique and hard-to-find office supplies. Many sellers on the platform offer vintage or discontinued items that may not be available in stores anymore. You can also find handmade or customized office supplies on Ebay.

Are the office supplies on Ebay of good quality?

Ebay has a rating system for sellers, so you can easily determine the quality of the office supplies being sold. You can also read reviews from previous buyers to get an idea of the quality of the products. Additionally, Ebay has a money-back guarantee policy in case you receive an item that is not as described.

Can I buy office supplies in bulk on Ebay?

Yes, Ebay offers office supplies in bulk quantities. Many sellers on the platform offer discounted prices for bulk purchases. You can also find lots or wholesale listings for office supplies on Ebay. Just make sure to check the seller's rating and reviews before making a bulk purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • PamperedSD