• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ebay Find: Brand New Pampered Chef Dots Towel Set - Purple and Green

In summary, the consultant caught the seller selling "new" items that were not actually new. The consultant emailed the seller and received a response indicating that the items would be available to the general public in March and that the seller had a few of the items. The consultant turned in the seller to the HO and included her auction number.
Well it is smart for the seller...but not for all of the bidders on it!!

yummy4tummy said:
I had my cluster meeting tonight and found out that one of my cluster mates is one of the culprits on Ebay (director didn't disclose who it was). I was shocked because I knew from day 1 (director was really clear about the rules) that this was not tolerated at all. Past, current or future items. She also emails people reminders about the policies so I know the culprit was blatantly breaking the rules...BUSTED! Valky
Yes... The way my Senior Dir flipped out when it was brought up was enough for me. She said, "You can't buy or sell PC on ebay. And if they find out you ever did, you're gone." While I thought that was a little dramatic, it certainly did the trick for me!

jenniferknapp said:
Wahooo, the new items are off...they had 5 or 6 days left on them, so must be she got in trouble! Thanks Richard!! LOL

I still see 11 items for sale, including the new Core and More...

Under her ID? I don't see them...and can't find the core and more! Send a link please :)

jenniferknapp said:
This thread will just never end! This lady said that she is retiring, and is selling a bunch of her S/S products...so I messaged her and that we would have appreciated it if she had waited until the products are available to the general public on March 1, and that we are trying to build our businesses and still have a lot of Feb to book, and we are using the new products to try and book for March.. (book to look) ...we'll see if she says anything back... Here are the items she is selling...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmleigh_cQQhtZ-1

I clicked on the link you have here...

Here's a good one:

The user name is harbaugh53.

She specifically states "I am no longer selling Pampered Chef and have many items to sell. Please check out my other auctions and email me with any questions."

I just had to share this from someone I emailed try to fish for info:

Response from 1nanacheryl
1nanacheryl( 349)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: PAMPERED CHEF BLACK CONSULTANT COOKWARE BAGS! NEW! NEW! (160081192339)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
1nanacheryl is the seller.

I am not a consultant. I buy from a lady that is. If you let me know what you want she may be able to help that way. Other than that sorry. I believe you can go to their website and they direct you to consultants.

Then she sends another email saying:
Hello, I also wanted to let you know that Pampered Chef consultants can NOT sell on Ebay. I am sure there are several that do but they are not suppose to. Like I said, if you want to buy direct from a consultant then go to their website, if you find certain items, you might email to see if I or another seller has them or can get them and the cost. Thank you again. By the way, seeing you are new, a lot of the sellers will not respond to you quetion in fear that you are working with pc to find consultants! I am not one so I do not worry!

That's very interesting.

Yeah I thought the same. you are not a consultant but yet your consultant friend just happened to give you cookware bags that were exclusive consultant only items?!? Anyone who got the bags want to GIVE me theirs even though I don;t have the cookware? :)

Sounds fishy to me. I'm guessing that, if she truly is not a consultant, she has a deal worked out with her friend. Just because it isn't "illegal," that doesn't mean it's ethical.

Errrrrrrrrrrr:)Check this one out Over 200 PC items for sale peggysue0103:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

jenniferknapp said:
Under her ID? I don't see them...and can't find the core and more! Send a link please :)
How can I send a link? There is someone with over 200 PC items for sale.
Must be a Consultant DUH!

Go to her spot on Ebay where she has everything listed. Right click on the entire web address up top and then click copy and then come here and right click and paste.

Yeah, I've seen peggysue on there before. She posts new items every week, she averages close to 200 items on there at all times. It's crazy. But unfortunately she's smart about it, she has no new items or consultant only items posted, and when I messaged her asking for info she said what she has listed is what she has, i didn't get a name or website or anything out of her to prove she was a consultant...

kcjodih said:
Go to her spot on Ebay where she has everything listed. Right click on the entire web address up top and then click copy and then come here and right click and paste.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad: :mad: :mad:

http://myworld.ebay.com/peggysue0103/

just sent an inquisitive email to "pctoyourdoor"...will let you know if i get any info to turn her in......it's scary how many are selling on ebay. I am an ebayer, but I would NEVER sell any of my PC stuff to ANYONE!!!! I love my PC stuff! Yep, I check this thread every night too, just doing it quietly. I just can't believe this. wow...people have some nerve, I tell ya!

pcchris said:
just sent an inquisitive email to "pctoyourdoor"...will let you know if i get any info to turn her in......it's scary how many are selling on ebay. I am an ebayer, but I would NEVER sell any of my PC stuff to ANYONE!!!! I love my PC stuff! Yep, I check this thread every night too, just doing it quietly. I just can't believe this. wow...people have some nerve, I tell ya!
Whats really annoying is that fact that they have so many items listed and a feedback of 5800. How much or is it all PC. Well you know they earned their trip and or TPC ring on us. They took business away from ALL of US:mad:

CAmomCookin4U said:
Whats really annoying is that fact that they have so many items listed and a feedback of 5800. How much or is it all PC. Well you know they earned their trip and or TPC ring on us. They took business away from ALL of US:mad:

Not for much longer - I turned her in and am sure many of the rest of us here did the same...she should be booted in a few days.

Last edited:
this is what I received from her...
"each item comes with a care and use card. the warranty, if any, is listed on the card". hmmm......so I sent her another one...but it sounds like too little, too late...if you already turned her in....BOO-YAH!!!!!

As an ebay buyer, it surprised the heck out of me that while I was looking to see if anyone was selling the cute Dots apron, that I discovered that one of the major advocators of the "Spy Club" actually buys exclusive stuff from some of these people out there.....hmmm.....I'm not mentioning names, but you know who you are........thought that was interesting...even though I was looking for something exclusive to buy too. I didn't find anything, BTW...

How do you figure out who bought what?

Who is it? I think they should have the chance to answer the accusation.

pcchris said:
As an ebay buyer, it surprised the heck out of me that while I was looking to see if anyone was selling the cute Dots apron, that I discovered that one of the major advocators of the "Spy Club" actually buys exclusive stuff from some of these people out there.....hmmm.....I'm not mentioning names, but you know who you are........thought that was interesting...even though I was looking for something exclusive to buy too. I didn't find anything, BTW...

Wow, why would someone do that? Wouldn't consultants get it cheaper?

janetupnorth said:
Wow, why would someone do that? Wouldn't consultants get it cheaper?
Unless it was an "earn it" item, like the cookware bags, that someone wanted and didn't earn.
It's not me, BTW!
:D

chefann said:
Unless it was an "earn it" item, like the cookware bags, that someone wanted and didn't earn.
It's not me, BTW!
:D

Got it...other than the tote/apron I don't have those yet so didn't even think of them! ;) ...plan on earning them someday!

I really like the new carrying tote that comes with the kit!!!! It holds A LOT and is very sturdy... We'll see how it does after numerous shows...

Actually, the mystery buyer was someone who looks for people selling and turns them in...as I sai, I'm not naming name...however, I was looking for one of the HWC pink aprons on ebay. Unable to locate, so now I have to buckle down and get enough shows that I can EARN one free!!!!!! As far as the item that was bid on by our mystery buyer, it was the new consultant tote that was up for auction on ebay.

pcchris said:
Actually, the mystery buyer was someone who looks for people selling and turns them in...as I sai, I'm not naming name...however, I was looking for one of the HWC pink aprons on ebay. Unable to locate, so now I have to buckle down and get enough shows that I can EARN one free!!!!!! As far as the item that was bid on by our mystery buyer, it was the new consultant tote that was up for auction on ebay.

Ah, see what you're "not saying"...just saw that... Oh well, I will assume the best...maybe it was to get information on the person, maybe to buy...will not judge...

Is it me??

I am just wondering if the poster is accusing me.

No Anne, not you...I checked (on E-bay) and he wouldn't be accusing you. Rest easy! :)

I love this thread...you go guys!!!

If you are talking about me then your info is a little skewed... I did bid on an old consultant tote, not a new one for a consultant in my downline. It was cheaper than buying one on a supply order and I told her I would get her one when she qualified and she didn't mind that it was used. After it got too high I was outbid and it didn't make sense to re-bid for obvious reasons.

I do search for consultants selling items on eBay, but not consultant items. I could care less what people buy/sell to other consultants, it is the new products that aren't yet released to my customers that really irks me. Why hold a show in March if you can get it on eBay now?

If you are going to dance around every detail but my name get some balls and step out there. Read every post I have ever written and you won't find ONE that accuses someone or is against consultant items. If I can't find it on the marketplace what am I supposed to do?

I have never and will never sell PC products on eBay, but if I can get it cheaper on eBay than from HO why wouldn't I? It is no different than the marketplace for consultant items, correct?

Oh, and BTW, to prove that I am being totally honest- My recruit that I signed under the new program just qualified, so I now get my own new tote free...why would I buy one?

Eek! I hate the hurtful turn this thread has taken! :(The way I look at it: we aren't to SELL on ebay. What we purchase on ebay is our own business... there are no rules on what we can or can't purchase... and especially if it's something we can't get any other way, or like Gillian said, that it's cheaper... I don't see the big deal. :D

janetupnorth said:
Ah, see what you're "not saying"...just saw that... Oh well, I will assume the best...maybe it was to get information on the person, maybe to buy...will not judge...

Well, Gillian can take her debate up personally with PCChris because listed above was where I stand. Doesn't affect my opinion...

Gillian - it was not you...and it was not anyone else who asked if it was them. Boy, I didn't mean to make anyone mad. I wo't post anything inthis topic anymore. Geez...sorry to have ruffled feathers.

Why in the world would someone pay $75.00 for lapboards on e-bay? Do they realize they could buy them new at a fraction of that cost? That's just crazy...

The ebay post i entered was removed. sorry if I offended anyone. you'll find the quote inother people's posts, but mine has ben removed. My heartfelt apologies to anyone who was upset by what I originally posted. Chris

Sorry, just catching up here! Don't worry about it Chris! The tough thing about posting is that it doesn't convey emotion. Funny thing is, the person the post was meant for is probably sitting there quiet saying, "Ooooh, I hope they don't catch me..." And here we are all owning up to every little thing we've done. I just think its funny.

Gillian: BTW, LOVE the balls comment. You're a little firecracker. Maybe that's why I like you so much!

pcchris said:
The ebay post i entered was removed. sorry if I offended anyone. you'll find the quote inother people's posts, but mine has ben removed. My heartfelt apologies to anyone who was upset by what I originally posted. Chris

Chris - I'll take mine out that had any "elusion" to it to...I didn't want to get in the middle of anything without the details...saw some definite "clues" though.

Didn't realize this thread would continue so long...it never dies...

Basically, it's sad that people have the gall to break PC rules and sell on E-bay without a conscious and that they hurt each and every consultant by doing so and there is no "clean" way to fix it without someone getting hurt.

chefbritt said:
Why in the world would someone pay $75.00 for lapboards on e-bay? Do they realize they could buy them new at a fraction of that cost? That's just crazy...

That is just CRAZY!! You can make them for so much CHEAPER!!

Always.....turn them in, this is a sore spot with me....I've posted this b4....but they are NOT special, and I have turned in at LEAST 5 by now from EBAY...there are a TON of them out there and I THOUGHT that Ebay and Pampered CHef had an understanding? Maybe I dreamt that? hmmm....

When you find one, copy the link that is in the address line up top, just go up, click on it so it turns blue and right click copy, write the email to the HO and right click past in the body of the email and give them the link directly to that page.....

Don't contact the seller, just send HO the LINK.....most important....

There are some out there that have a TON of stuff on there.

I think if we all searched on there that we could send every last one of them OUT TO PASTURE....

Its not fair....hey I sell stuff on Ebay.....I have for 8 years. I am SMART enough to KNOW that you can't sell PC stuff on there....I have another "side company" that I buy wholesale and have the rights to sell online....Even at the beginning, I just didn't know the rule about the Linking of the website thing, long story short, I put it on my two websites, my Yacht Club website and one of my lovely CLUSTER SISTERS turned me into HO without saying anything to me......WITCH....I got a slap on the wrist, I was about 1 week new as a consultant then.....hmpf....anyhoo....

You GO KG....stuff them and mount them on the mantle....hmf...

Sorry, it is a SORE subject that get's me all riled up here, pacing the floors, wanting to tune into EBAY....catch some POACHERS.

Thanks for letting me vent.......(breath)....I'm done now.....

I agree that consultants shouldn't sell the newest items on ebay and it's painfully obvious that they are directors or higher when they have several items (unless they are selling for other consultants too). However, bags and other consultant items are fair game. How is it really different than me contacting my cluster to see if anyone needs catalogs, bags, whatever? Same goes for things (like bags) that can be earned. Sometimes, you try to earn it and it just doesn't happen. I love ebay and actually had one of my best catalog shows come from purchasing something on ebay for my daughter. In our communication regarding the sale, I mentioned that I was a PC consultant and since her hubby loves PC, I sent them a catalog and he had over an $800 catalog show for me and was considering signing up!!

pcchris said:

Chris, were you referring to me? I did purchase a tote online, before I knew that one came with the New Consultant kit. I regret that I purchased it, because now I don't need it. The one in the kit was much better than the one I got there.

I would have stepped up sooner, but I hate these posts that never die....I don't have time to read through 500 posts, but I agree with Gillian. If you are going to accuse, then have the balls to name names. I think it's mighty funny that you were looking for a pink apron. How is that so different than a consultant tote??

I also agree with Jules who stated Consultant items are fair game. So if it was me you were referring to, step up and tell me. I really enjoy this site, but this really pi$$es me off! :mad:

BTW....I don't go around everyday searching for violators of the PC rule, but when I am on ebay I do look outta curiousity. Makes me wonder. Have you ever heard the says, "The smellers, the feller?" Well, just maybe, the accuser is an abuser!

Last edited:
Folks, please let this die. I was looking for the pink apron, because it's not a NEW item. Like other people have said in this thread, it's about the people who are selling NEW items that we can't even sell yet. I withdrew my original post and said that I wouldn't relay in here anymore. So, I shouldn't even be typing this, but I have feel I have to explain. I'm not naming names, and that's how it is. I'm not going to make a single person look bad in the eyes of all the other cheffers. If this makes ME look bad, then so be it. I actually am quite PO'd at myself that I P.O'd everyone. (And, you're right...I don't have balls...I'm not a man. Thank you.) I made a mistake. Sorry. And BTW, I do not sell on ebay...and haven't bought anything in over a year, so I am not an abuser, I was just looking. If that's a crime, then prosecute me, but don't persecute me because I won't tell you who the person was. Take a deep breath and let it go. Thank you.

I was not talking about hoosierchef. just wanted to clarify that. Folks, this is supposed to be a fun place to go and learn new information and have a good time. I can't apologize anymore than I already have. All I will say is to the guilty people...you know who you are...to the rest of you...keep policing and turn in people who are selling NEW items that we can not sell. This will be my LAST post in this thread. You can bad mouth me all you want, but do not expect any more replies from me, and I will not even click on this post again. I mad a mistake, I'm sorry. there is nothing more I can do. It actually make me not even want to belong to this site anymore...all the bad comments and accusations. You folks who were so upset are not the only ones who have had your feelings hurt. this is it. no more posts from me regarding this situation. It's old, let it go.

Continue to have fun...and learn lots.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jst4467