• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Ebay auctions

shano

Jan 8, 2006
This might sound like a really dumb question. Or even niave. I know most of the people selling their PC stuff says they are no longer consultants but do consultants do this? I was looking on ebay and there are LOTS of stuff. I even saw the new blue silicone trivet all ready listed. Wont the consultants be worried it could b traced back to them?

Apr 10, 2005
Ebay Response

I personally have extra PC paperwork and items that I am willing to sell, but I don't know how to go about it in a "nice" way as I have checked with several consultants locally who are not interested. :confused:

shano

Jan 8, 2006
I had no clue that so many people were talking about the ebay problem. It goes on for 7 pages. I was surfing the net late the other night and saw over 3000 items listed. Alot were spring products.
But I have to say I am interested in the yahoo group that is for consultants so we can trade.