1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Ebay auctions

1. shano

shano Member

This might sound like a really dumb question. Or even niave. I know most of the people selling their PC stuff says they are no longer consultants but do consultants do this? I was looking on ebay and there are LOTS of stuff. I even saw the new blue silicone trivet all ready listed. Wont the consultants be worried it could b traced back to them?

Feb 26, 2006
  2. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Oh Boy...

Just do a search on "E-Bay" and you'll find your answer(s) ;)

Diane

Feb 27, 2006
  3. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

This is a Chef's Lounge topic, and has already been pretty thoroughly dissected:

S/S '06 On eBay

4. Ebay Response

I personally have extra PC paperwork and items that I am willing to sell, but I don't know how to go about it in a "nice" way as I have checked with several consultants locally who are not interested. :confused:

Feb 27, 2006
  5. e-bay alternitive

There's a Yahoo Group That is ok to Sell, trade or buy PC stuff from other consultants. (The company does not transfer Warranties though) You have to be a current PC consultant (they're strict about that).

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

HO will cancel your contract if you sell on e-bay. They do check also.

Feb 27, 2006
  6. shano

shano Member

I had no clue that so many people were talking about the ebay problem. It goes on for 7 pages. I was surfing the net late the other night and saw over 3000 items listed. Alot were spring products.
    But I have to say I am interested in the yahoo group that is for consultants so we can trade.

Feb 27, 2006
  7. You can also try the Trading Post right here.

Feb 27, 2006
Have something to add?