• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Travel-Friendly & Quick Recipes for My First No-Demo Show

In summary, the conversation discusses the need for recipe ideas for an upcoming no-demo show, with a focus on finding recipes that travel well and are easy to make. The participants suggest recipes such as taffy apple pizza, Peanutty Brownie pizzas, and Clubhouse Chicken Squares. The original poster also mentions being familiar with the Chicago area and receiving a recommendation for Mini Taco Cups and Veggie Pizza as good options for the show.
abrahamlaur
Hello Ladies!

I have my FIRST no-demo show on Friday and need to have a recipe to bring with me and one to make at the hosts house before the show begins. The total trip to her house is about an hour and I need a good recipe that will travel well to her house and an easy recipe I can make while there. I dont have ALOT of product but may be able to borrow some from a team director in the area. Does anyone have any recipes that would be good and possible a link to it? I tried searching for the clubhouse chicken squares but cant find the recipe on here. Any help would be much appreciated!

I think the taffy apple pizza and the Peanutty Brownie pizzas are good. You just bake the base at home. Those are both here in files, too. And both are YUMMY!

Here is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares

Attachments

• Club House Chicken Squares.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 269
thanks mrssyvo ... is this like a pizza? does it really travel well? i want to make sure that nothing happens to the recipes while i'm driving up there. its all intersate and such roads but i still want to be careful.

by the way, i went to college near gurnee, actually IN deerfield. I love the chicago area!

Hi there! Congratulations on your first no-demo show, that's so exciting! For a recipe that travels well, I would recommend our Mini Taco Cups. They are easy to transport and can be made at the host's house using a muffin tin. Here is the link to the recipe: https://www.pamperedchef.com/recipe/Appetizers+&+Snacks/Main+Dishes/Mini+Taco+Cups/1006379. As for the recipe to make at the host's house, our Veggie Pizza is always a hit and can be made using a pizza stone or baking sheet. Here is the link for that recipe: https://www.pamperedchef.com/recipe/Appetizers+&+Snacks/Main+Dishes/Veggie+Pizza/1006378. I hope these recipes help and good luck with your show! Let me know if you need any further assistance or if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What are some easy and quick recipes that I can make for my first no-demo show?

For a travel-friendly and quick recipe, try our Mini Chicken and Veggie Quesadillas. Simply dice up some cooked chicken breast and mix in diced bell peppers and shredded cheese. Place the mixture between two tortillas and cook in a pan until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are golden brown. Cut into small wedges for easy snacking.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead recipes for a no-demo show?

Our Make-Ahead Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole is perfect for a no-demo show. Prepare the casserole the night before and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, simply pop it in the oven and bake until the eggs are set. Serve with fresh fruit for a complete and easy breakfast.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for a no-demo show?

Yes, our Veggie and Hummus Wraps are a delicious and healthy option for a no-demo show. Spread hummus on a tortilla and add your choice of sliced veggies such as cucumbers, bell peppers, and carrots. Roll up and slice into bite-sized pieces for a convenient and tasty snack.

4. I have guests with allergies, do you have any allergy-friendly recipes for a no-demo show?

Our Gluten-Free Chicken and Rice Bowls are a great option for guests with gluten allergies. Cook rice according to package instructions and top with cooked chicken, black beans, salsa, and cheese. To make it dairy-free, simply omit the cheese or use a dairy-free alternative.

5. Can I make any of these recipes in advance and bring them to the show?

Absolutely! Our Bacon and Cheddar Pinwheels can be made the day before and stored in the fridge. Simply roll out some crescent dough, add cooked bacon and shredded cheddar cheese, and roll up into a log. Slice and bake in the oven for an easy and delicious appetizer at your no-demo show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • newtopamperedchef