• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Sunday Afternoon Show Recipe Ideas?????

In summary, for a Sunday afternoon show, some easy recipe ideas include crockpot chicken and dumplings, cheesy baked ziti, slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, sheet pan nachos, and homemade mac and cheese. These recipes can also be adapted for dietary restrictions, such as using gluten-free flour and dairy-free cheese alternatives. They use simple and affordable ingredients and can be made ahead of time. Additionally, these recipes often include step-by-step demonstrations and helpful tips for an even easier cooking process.
lesliec
I have a show next sunday afternoon and need some ideas for a good simple recipe to demo. i was thinking of making trifle (or other desert) already prepared, but want something new and easy to demo. Any suggestions?

I would go with the ham and cheese brunch squares...
Very easy... very good!

I think the easiest demo would be a recipe in the Deep Covered Baker or just simply showing the 30 min chicken or a 15 min pork tenderloin.

Or even just chicken breast(thigh) fajita meat!
I did this Friday night at my best friend's house! Took over my DCB and we put sliced onions and bell peppers in there w/ 3 bbq seasoned chicken thighs and microwaved for 8 minutes (did 3 batches - 4.75 lbs of meat) then I used the salad choppers to slice all the meat for fajita tacos! It was great! Everyone loved it! (oh and I used the left over chicken to make King Ranch Chicken in my DCB Saturday night!)

Hi there! I would recommend trying our easy and delicious Mini Fruit Tarts. They are perfect for a quick and impressive demo at your show. Simply pre-bake some mini tart shells and fill them with a mixture of whipped cream, cream cheese, and your choice of fruit. Top with a drizzle of honey or a sprinkle of powdered sugar for a finishing touch. Your guests will love the fresh and light flavors, and you can easily prepare them ahead of time for a stress-free demo. Let me know if you give them a try! Happy cooking!

What are some easy recipe ideas for a Sunday afternoon show?

Some easy recipe ideas for a Sunday afternoon show could include crockpot chicken and dumplings, cheesy baked ziti, slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, sheet pan nachos, and homemade mac and cheese.

Can these recipes be adapted for dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of these recipes can be adapted for dietary restrictions. For example, the crockpot chicken and dumplings can be made with gluten-free flour and the cheesy baked ziti can be made with dairy-free cheese alternatives.

Do these recipes use a lot of ingredients?

No, these recipes are designed to be easy and convenient for a Sunday afternoon show. They typically use simple and affordable ingredients that can be found in most kitchens.

Can these recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, most of these recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated for the show. This can save time and make it easier to manage multiple dishes during the show.

Are there any recipe demonstrations or tips included?

Yes, our easy Sunday afternoon show recipes often include step-by-step demonstrations and helpful tips to make the cooking process even easier for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessieG1212
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
merego
Replies