• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maid of Honor Bridal Shower Demo: Quick & Easy!

In summary, the "Maid of Honor Bridal Shower Demo: Quick & Easy!" is a public demonstration by Pampered Chef that showcases quick and easy recipes and kitchen tools for hosting a bridal shower. It lasts about an hour and anyone can attend, regardless of being a Pampered Chef consultant. No need to bring anything, but purchasing products is an option. Pampered Chef also offers tips and recipe ideas for hosting a bridal shower with their products.
Langrco
Gold Member
Does anyone have a really easy and fast recipe to do at a bridal shower, the maid of honor wants a demo but really short and I want to have the bride to be to be the one doing it (with my help of course)

it's been so long since I have been able to get back on this site that I have forgotten how to get around it so please feel free to email me also. [email protected].

What kind of recipe do they want?I recently did a shower and made the Mandarin Pasta Salad. I pre-prepped a lot of stuff and then just demo-ed tools that were on the brides wish list to finish off the salad.

Clubhouse chicken squares, for a "main dish", greek cheese torta or mini quiche lorraine tartlets (lots of prep already done) for appetizer, a trifle for a dessert.

Summer Berry Shortcakes are a great one.

Totally agree on the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. I'm doing that this Saturday. Yum!

What is the "Maid of Honor Bridal Shower Demo: Quick & Easy!"?

The "Maid of Honor Bridal Shower Demo: Quick & Easy!" is a demonstration put on by Pampered Chef for brides-to-be and their bridal parties. It showcases quick and easy recipes and kitchen tools that are perfect for hosting a bridal shower.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the demo?

No, anyone can attend the "Maid of Honor Bridal Shower Demo: Quick & Easy!" It is open to the public and is a great opportunity to learn about our products and delicious recipes.

How long does the demo usually last?

The demo typically lasts about an hour. During this time, the consultant will showcase a variety of recipes and kitchen tools, as well as answer any questions you may have.

Do I need to bring anything to the demo?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the demo. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the featured products, you may want to bring your credit card or checkbook.

Can I host a bridal shower with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools that are perfect for hosting a bridal shower. Our consultants can also provide tips and recipe ideas to make your bridal shower a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl