• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Saturday Night Dinner Ideas for the Unpicky Host

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, there are plenty of quick and easy dinner ideas for a Saturday night. Popular options include sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and slow cooker recipes. For picky eaters, there are customizable options such as Chicken Parmesan Bites, Mini Meatball Sliders, and Build-Your-Own Tacos. Vegetarians and vegans can enjoy options like Veggie Lasagna Roll-Ups, Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers, and Roasted Veggie Fajitas. Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time and there is also a section for freezer-friendly meals. For those on a budget, there are affordable options like Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
PamperedJAB
I am looking for an easy show recipe to do on Saturday night. The host isn't picky so it can be whatever. If anyone has any ideas it would be great. Thanks!

The Three Cheese Garden Pizza is fairly easy and can be done with the new consultant kit. I actually had one host that substituted some of the veggies & put pepperoni on top! Same concept and super easy. ;)You can even get the Pillsbury pizza crust, unroll it and have it cooking while you are preparing the toppings. Then you are basically just heating the toppings, they are already cooked. :D

I just did the After Dinner Mint Triangles yesterday at my show and they were soooooooooo easy!! And oh my gosh so delicious!! I highly reccomend them!!

Fantastic Foccachia is an easy recipe - does a ton of products as well

OR if you have the skillet -- turtle fudge skillet cake

Ham brunch squares

any of the pizza recipes are easy. I love the Jalapeno Popper Pizzas from the Seasons Best.

My favorite easy, impressive, and great for sales and bookings show is the
Incredible 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites!

Never Fails!

The Easy Tortellini Toss is so simple! Doesn't display much of the products though...
The Taffy Apple Tartlets are pretty easy too!
The Warm Nutty Caramel brownies are a huge hit!!!

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for a Saturday night?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have plenty of delicious and hassle-free options for your Saturday night dinner. Some popular choices include sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and slow cooker recipes. All of these options require minimal prep and clean-up, making them perfect for a relaxing weekend dinner.

2. Can you recommend any recipes for picky eaters?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef website has a variety of recipes specifically designed for picky eaters. Some favorites include our Chicken Parmesan Bites, Mini Meatball Sliders, and Build-Your-Own Tacos. These recipes offer customizable options, so even the pickiest of eaters can find something they enjoy.

3. Are there any options for vegetarians or vegans?

Yes, we have plenty of delicious vegetarian and vegan options for your Saturday night dinner. Our Veggie Lasagna Roll-Ups, Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers, and Roasted Veggie Fajitas are just a few of the many options available on our website. We also have a variety of plant-based cooking tools to make meal prep even easier.

4. Can I make these dinner ideas ahead of time?

Absolutely! We understand that sometimes you may not have the time or energy to cook a full dinner on a Saturday night. That's why many of our recipes are great for meal prep. You can make them ahead of time and simply reheat when you're ready to eat. Our website also has a section dedicated to freezer-friendly meals.

5. Do you have any recommendations for a budget-friendly dinner?

Yes, we have plenty of affordable dinner options that are still delicious and satisfying. Our website has a section dedicated to budget-friendly meals, which includes recipes such as our Chicken and Broccoli Casserole, Spaghetti and Meatballs, and Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas. These recipes are not only budget-friendly but also easy to make and perfect for a Saturday night dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • ktraceyk