• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is the Easy Release Cheese Knife being discontinued?

In summary, the Easy Release Cheese Knife is a specially designed knife for slicing and cutting cheese. It has a unique release mechanism that allows cheese to easily slide off without sticking or crumbling. It is suitable for most types of cheese and can also be used for other foods. To use the release mechanism, simply press the button on the handle while slicing. The knife is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. A limited lifetime warranty is also offered.
cochef
Gold Member
I have folks asking why these are being discontinued so soon. Does anyone know?

I personally wasn't wild about the crumbler, but I like this one. I hope it comes back with a better handle. The current one is not comfortable for a lot of slicing.

cochef said:
I have folks asking why these are being discontinued so soon. Does anyone know?
I wondered if it was a supply issue. Sometimes the companies that produce items we sell decide to discontinue or change an item.

I don't know except to speculate that we didn't sell enough??? or maybe low inventory? couldn't get from supplier anymore?

Hi there! I understand your concern about certain products being discontinued. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the decision to discontinue a product is never made lightly. Our team constantly evaluates and updates our product line to ensure that we are providing the best quality and value to our customers. While I do not have specific information about the products being discontinued, I can assure you that our team always has the best interest of our customers in mind. Thank you for your understanding. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

What is an Easy Release Cheese Knife?

The Easy Release Cheese Knife is a specially designed knife used for slicing and cutting cheese. It features a unique release mechanism that allows the cheese to easily slide off the blade without sticking or crumbling.

What types of cheese can I use with the Easy Release Cheese Knife?

The Easy Release Cheese Knife is suitable for most types of cheese, including hard, soft, and semi-soft varieties. It can also be used for slicing other foods such as butter, fruits, and vegetables.

How do I use the release mechanism on the Easy Release Cheese Knife?

To use the release mechanism, simply press down on the button located on the handle while slicing the cheese. This will create a slight gap between the cheese and the blade, allowing for easy release without any mess.

Is the Easy Release Cheese Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Easy Release Cheese Knife is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results. However, hand washing is also recommended to prolong the life of the knife.

Do you offer a warranty for the Easy Release Cheese Knife?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty for the Easy Release Cheese Knife. If you encounter any issues with the knife, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • Lucille Starr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lucille Starr
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies