• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Handling Shows While Pregnant: Easy Demo Recipes!

In summary, Aimee provides a summary of the content. She recommends the tapenades, the Mini Ham and Cheese Puffs in the All the Best cookbook, and the Sip & Dip show.
sarahjmpc
I am trying really hard to cut back on what I take to shows. I am 6 months pregnant and would greatly appreciate any advice on how to handle shows and easy demo recipes to do in the next 3 months.

I've made a few of the tapenades recently and have gotten rave reviews on them, so those are what I'm really liking..I also use pita breads and cook them up a little on the grill pan/grill press also. Maybe that with a dessert in the microwave would be easy enough to do?

Fajitas in the deep covered baker is easy and doesn't require a lot.. I pair this with salsa in the MFP.

The tapenades are awesome! I did Sip & Dip shows when I was pregnant in my last trimester and then did the Queen of Shoppers catalog game to feature more products. I had decreased the amount of stuff I brought to shows AND the number of shows I was doing and was still have at least the same in sales, if not more! I still do the Queen of Shoppers at every show because it so greatly boosted my sales.
Here's the link to Queen of Shoppers for this season: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/queen-shoppers-s-s-2012-a-72104/
I'm attaching a PDF of what I put in host packets for Sip & Dip shows and the details for you below:

SIP & DIP SHOW:
Quick-Stir Pitcher (CRAN-RASPBERRY FIZZ)
Bamboo Bowls (2) Round Platter
Crinkle Cutter
Scorer
Corer
Vegetable Peeler
Knives
All-purpose Spreader
Platter (Bamboo?)
Dots Trio & Appetizer plate

Ingredients:
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo
2 large cucumbers
2 medium carrots
head of broccoli or cauliflower
8 oz. block of cream cheese
box of plain crackers

Sip equals a beverage in the quick stir pitcher.
Dip equals cool and serve tray with two dips.
1/2 cup each mayo/sour cream and a tbsp spice/rub. Guests use garnish tools to score and crinkle cut cucumber, peel and slice carrots and cut up broccoli or other veggies.
I score four lines on the outside of each cucumber, use the corer to take out the center of the cucumber, peel the carrot with the vegetable peeler, then cram it inside the cucumber and use the crinkle cutter to slice it - they come out looking like flowers.
You can also use a block of cream cheese on the simple additions rectangle platter and a 1/3 bottle of sauce and a box of crackers.

Attachments

• Sip & Dip.pdf
    60.2 KB · Views: 629
Thank you Aimee! This is exactly what I am looking for. I will be using this in the next few months.

the Mini Ham and Cheese puffs in the All the Best cookbook is great!! Doesn't need to many tools and all the tools you take are lighter weight.

1. Can I still do shows while pregnant?

Yes, you can still do shows while pregnant. However, it is important to listen to your body and take breaks when needed.

2. Are there any recipes that are safe for me to demonstrate while pregnant?

Yes, there are many easy demo recipes that are safe for pregnant women to demonstrate. Some examples include no-bake desserts, salads, and simple appetizers.

3. How can I manage my energy levels during a show while pregnant?

It is important to pace yourself and take breaks when needed. You can also ask for assistance from guests or co-hosts during the show.

4. Can I still use all of the Pampered Chef products while pregnant?

Yes, you can still use all of our products while pregnant. However, it is important to take extra precautions with sharp objects and heavy items.

5. Are there any tips for staying comfortable during shows while pregnant?

Some tips for staying comfortable during shows while pregnant include wearing comfortable clothing, staying hydrated, and using a supportive chair or stool when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • luvinpc