• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Easy Opener - The Ultimate Kitchen Tool?

It's wonderful and you should get one. I've had mine for years (way before I started selling). It looks horrible from so much abuse that I never take it to shows. I may try running it through the dishwasher or just buying another one for my shows.
TWhipple
At my last show, I asked the hostess not to open the 2 liter sodas she had or the jar of salsa she was going to add to the food at the show. I told her that later on in the show I would demo the easy opener and open them for her. As I was getting ready to start the show, she came up to me and asked me to open the soda because someone wanted some already. So not wanting to miss the opportunity I got everyones attention to open the show and demonstrated how the opener works on the soda bottles and on the salsa. This group was an older age range of ladies (most were 45+) so while I opened the items, I talked about how hard it is to open the small lids on the sodas especially if we have arthritis or fibromyalgia (like I have) and how many times we probably ask our husbands to help us with spaghetti jars and other vacuum sealed jars, or we bang on them with a knife handle. There were nods all around the room and lots of smiles. I also mentioned how the slot on the end helps with all the pop top cans and how I have been noticing how lots of soup cans, and canned fruits are coming out in those type of cans. How this tool will help them open those and they won't break their nails. I also pointed out the neat magnet on the back that helps keep it handy on the front of the fridge or range hood. Out of 17 ladies I sold 7 of those openers that night where I would venture to say that most of them didn't even know about this tool and how to use it. I know it only cost 3.75 but it did add over 25 more dollars to what turned out to be a show over 800.00 for my host and she was thrilled. Especially since it is January and she gets 50% more free in her show!
I may consider doing this "opener opener" more often at my shows!

Tracy Whipple

Congrats on you sales!! I know most customers love the product knowledge and give them 2 uses for the same tool and you start to think about less tools in the kitchen. I do try show my jar opener, and easy an opener at every show. I usually sell a few.
I don't have the easy opener yet, sounds like it would be worth the investment.

bbauman07 said:
Congrats on you sales!! I know most customers love the product knowledge and give them 2 uses for the same tool and you start to think about less tools in the kitchen. I do try show my jar opener, and easy an opener at every show. I usually sell a few.
I don't have the easy opener yet, sounds like it would be worth the investment.

It's wonderful and you should get one. I've had mine for years (way before I started selling). It looks horrible from so much abuse that I never take it to shows. I may try running it through the dishwasher or just buying another one for my shows.

1. What is the "Easy Opener Opener" and how does it work?

The "Easy Opener Opener" is a kitchen tool designed to easily open jar lids and bottle caps. It works by gripping the lid or cap with its non-slip teeth and twisting in the opposite direction to open it.

2. Is the "Easy Opener Opener" suitable for all sizes of jars and bottles?

Yes, the "Easy Opener Opener" has an adjustable design that can fit various sizes of jar lids and bottle caps. It can open lids and caps ranging from 1 inch to 4 inches in diameter.

3. Is the "Easy Opener Opener" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Easy Opener Opener" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. Can the "Easy Opener Opener" be used for opening non-slip or stuck lids?

Yes, the "Easy Opener Opener" is designed to open even the most stubborn lids and caps. Its non-slip teeth provide a strong grip on the lid, making it easier to twist and open.

5. Does the "Easy Opener Opener" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Easy Opener Opener" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If for any reason you experience issues with your opener, simply contact our customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • kcmckay
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • wadesgirl