• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Guys Against Girls Game- Not Too Long

In summary, the speaker is looking for a short, simple competition to do at a couples show they are hosting. They mention a game where couples write down their least favorite kitchen tool and replace it with their significant other's name, but are unsure if it would work with their large group. They also mention a game they attended before, "Amazing Race" style, where teams had to prepare a recipe and complete certain tasks. The speaker suggests using a mandoline and a knife to slice potatoes as a possible competition idea. They also recommend searching for more "Amazing Race" themed games online.
brendaziz
Hi! So i'm doing a couples show tomorrow night and it's w/ a bunch of people I know and they are not the game type really :)
I want to do 1 short type of competition, but nothing overly complicated. Just like taking 1 thing to do and having a guy/girl volunteer do it w/ the food chopper or with something else. But my mind is all blank right now. I don't know why!
I really like the game where you write down your least favorite kitchen tool and why you hate it- and then replacing it w/ your significant other's name- but I have like 8 couples and I think that's too many, would drag on too long maybe.
I don't know- i think i'm also just WAY too nervous about this show. My hubby will be there and i know everyone- so that makes it worse i think! My hubby is very supportive and wonderful but we have a very teasing relationship w/ eachother built on sarcasm :)
Ahh. So nervous! ha.

any suggestions?

I don't have any personal experience, other than a show I attended once that was couples. We did it "Amazing Race" style....but basically, she had two recipes, and we were split into two teams. The format was a little complicated to explain- she had cards for each team leader to read- they were the recipe instructions. In the mix, were "Commercial" cards...and when the leader got to that card, she blew the whistle. The consultant gave her product-commercial or booking seed, etc (I don't remember what she said actually). Then when she was done, we'd move on. There was also a "Switch Recipes" moment- I think the Consultant announced that randomly....Basic idea was to prepare a recipe and the first team done would win. It's a great interactive product-game, and really worked out well for the large group we had (probably about as many as you are expecting), and good for Guys to not feel like they were at a "Girly" party. :)It definitely takes the focus off of YOU. Here is one that is very similar to what we did...sounds like fun actually! There are a few other formats- just search for "Amazing Race" in the files.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f6/2446-amazing-race-shows-amazing-race-outline.doc

Last edited:
What if you had the girl slice a potato with the mandoline and a guy slice a potato with a knife?

1. How many players can participate in the Easy Guys Against Girls Game?

The game can be played with a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 10 players. It is recommended to have an equal number of males and females for a balanced game.

2. What is the age range for this game?

This game is recommended for ages 12 and up. However, younger players can also participate with adult supervision.

3. How long does it take to play the Easy Guys Against Girls Game?

The average game time is around 30 minutes, but it can vary depending on the number of players and the level of competitiveness.

4. Can this game be played by only males or only females?

While the game is designed to have males versus females, it can also be played with a group of only males or only females. The questions and challenges are gender-neutral and can be enjoyed by all.

5. Is there a specific skill or knowledge required to play this game?

The game is designed to be fun and entertaining for all players, so no specific skills or knowledge are required. It is meant to test general knowledge and everyday skills, making it suitable for all ages and backgrounds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellerCooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchefsarah