• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Fudge Recipe | Frosting & Chocolate Chips | Foolproof Formula

In summary, there are multiple variations of a two-ingredient fudge recipe that involves melting together one can of frosting and one bag of chocolate chips. There are also tips for ensuring the fudge sets up properly and has a good taste, such as not using the entire can of frosting and adding chopped walnuts. The fudge can be pressed out into shapes using a cookie press or Easy Accent Decorator, or poured into a stoneware dish to cool and cut into squares.
katem51
I cannot for the life of me remember the quanities for the fudge made with frosting and chocolate chips.

Is it one can of frosting to one 12 oz bag of chips?

TWO STEP FUDGE
1 CAN MILK CHOCOLATE CAKE FROSTING
1 BAG MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPSOR
1 CAN MILK CHOCOLATE CAKE FROSTING
1 BAG PEANUT BUTTER CHIPSOR
1 CAN VANILLA FROSTING
1 BAG PEANUT BUTTER CHIPSOR
1CAN MILK CHOCOLATE FROSTING
1 BAG RASPBERRY FLAVORED CHIPSOR
1CAN STRAWBERRY FROSTING
1 BAG WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPSOR
1 CAN CHOCOLATE FROSTING
ANDES CANDY PIECES CHIPSMelt both frosting and chips together in a saucepan or microcooker. Pour out into any stoneware with an edge to cool or place warm (but slightly set up) fudge in the cookie press or Easy Accent Decorator and press out fudge candies onto the Bar Pan or pour fudge into candy\ cookie molds. Cool in the refrigerator until firm & serve.**There is a trick to the fudge though.... Melt your chips
until just melted (over melting will result in "oily" looking fudge &
will not set up quickly) & then turn the heat off & add your frosting
stirring well.**Don’t use the entire can of frosting…more like 2/3 of a can. This way, your fudge sets up better and it won’t have a “canned frosting” taste!**When making this for a lot of people (as in samples) use the Easy Accent Decorator with a star attachment, let it set up a bit before you put it into the EAD, and then press it out into SMALL “cupcake” wrappers to make little kisses!Cookie Press Fudge (2 ingredient version)
2 ingredient fudge
1 pkg. (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips
1 container (16 oz) milk chocolate cake frosting (Pillsbury seems to be a favorite)
Melt Chocolate chips, add frosting, and continue to melt. (You may also add VERY chopped walnuts - almost chopped to dust- at this time.) Allow mixture to cool a bit until it thickens some. Then place mixture into barrel of cookie press or Easy Accent Decorator. Press out shaped pieces of fudge onto parchment paper (or waxed). If using cookie press, it works best with disk #1. If using easy accent decorator, use open star tip. You can also use mini-muffin pan, filled with mini-cupcake papers, and fill with fudge mixture.
OR Put ingredients in nonstick cookware skillet over med. heat. Stir until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour into any stoneware dish with sides and allow to cool and harden. Cut into squares and serve.

Thanks. I just saw this and think it will be a nice little something 'extra' to bring to a baby shower I'm going to this weekend.

1. What are the ingredients needed to make Easy Fudge?

To make Easy Fudge, you will need 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 2 tablespoons of butter, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

2. How do I make Easy Fudge in the microwave?

To make Easy Fudge in the microwave, combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, then stir. Continue microwaving in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract and pour the mixture into a greased 8x8 inch pan. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before cutting into squares.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate for Easy Fudge?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips for Easy Fudge. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate will all work well. You can also mix and match different types of chocolate chips for a unique flavor.

4. How long does Easy Fudge last?

If stored in an airtight container in the fridge, Easy Fudge will last for up to 2 weeks. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months. Just make sure to let it thaw in the fridge before serving.

5. Can I add mix-ins to Easy Fudge?

Yes, you can add mix-ins like chopped nuts, dried fruit, or candy pieces to Easy Fudge before pouring it into the pan to chill. Just make sure to stir them in evenly so they are evenly distributed throughout the fudge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • lovenpc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies