• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Easy Clean Brushes for My Customer?

In summary, Easy Clean Brushes are made of durable silicone that is heat-resistant and dishwasher safe. They can be used on non-stick surfaces without causing any damage. Cleaning these brushes is easy, as the silicone material allows for easy rinsing or dishwasher use. The bristles are not removable, but the flexible material makes it easy to clean off any food residue. These brushes are also safe to use in high heat cooking, withstanding temperatures up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
Samantha
I'm searching for any new in package easy clean brushes for a customer. Please and thank you!

Thank you for your question! There are a variety of easy clean brushes available on the market. Some popular brands include Boar & Blade, EcoTools, and Real Techniques. All three companies offer a variety of brush sets that are easy to clean and come in a convenient package. You can find them at many stores, both online and in-person. Thank you again for your question.

1. What are Easy Clean Brushes made of?

Easy Clean Brushes are made of durable silicone that is heat-resistant and dishwasher safe.

2. Can Easy Clean Brushes be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, these brushes are safe to use on non-stick surfaces and will not scratch or damage them.

3. How do I clean the Easy Clean Brushes?

The silicone material allows for easy cleaning. Simply rinse the brush under hot water or toss it in the dishwasher.

4. Are the bristles on the Easy Clean Brushes removable?

No, the bristles are not removable. However, the flexible silicone material makes it easy to clean and remove any food residue.

5. Are these brushes safe to use in high heat cooking?

Yes, the silicone material can withstand high heat up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, making them perfect for grilling and other high heat cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillian7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sylvia Fry
  • pmprdprettyinsnj