• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy-Clean Brush, White With Long Handle

In summary, the Easy-Clean Brush is a versatile cleaning tool with flexible bristles and a long handle for easy scrubbing of pots, pans, and dishes. It is safe to use on non-stick surfaces and can be cleaned by hand with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It is also gentle enough to use on delicate items and should be replaced every 3-6 months for best results.
Jillian7
I love these brushes, which apparently are no longer available. Does anyone have these? (say two or three?)
Thank you!Jillian7

ISO too for the kitchen brush?

I too am looking for the long handled kitchen brush. One went on ebay for over $100 last week.

1. How does the Easy-Clean Brush work?

The Easy-Clean Brush features flexible bristles that easily scrub away food and debris from pots, pans, and dishes. The long handle allows for better leverage and a comfortable grip.

2. Can I use the Easy-Clean Brush on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the Easy-Clean Brush is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. The flexible bristles will not scratch or damage the coating.

3. How do I clean and maintain the Easy-Clean Brush?

To clean the Easy-Clean Brush, simply rinse it with warm soapy water and allow it to air dry. For tougher stains, you can also soak the brush in a mixture of warm water and white vinegar.

To maintain the brush's effectiveness, it is recommended to replace it every 3-6 months or when the bristles start to wear out.

4. Is the Easy-Clean Brush dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Easy-Clean Brush is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash for best results and to prolong the life of the brush.

5. Can I use the Easy-Clean Brush on delicate items?

Yes, the Easy-Clean Brush is gentle enough to use on delicate items such as glassware and fine china. The flexible bristles will not cause any damage or scratches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Samantha
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChristyF