• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make Easy Cinnamon Rolls Even More Delicious?

In summary, these were such a hit at my Open House on Saturday and I have Chef Success to thank! The new Cinnamon Sprinkles were a great suggestion, and using brown sugar made the recipe easier and added more flavor. I also decided to make thes cinnamon rolls a little bit more like a "Cinnabon" and melted some vanilla frosting (straight from the can) in the sm. microcooker and drizzled on top. HOLY COW, that made them so yummy-tastic my husband and his buddies call them "Evil Buns" because they can't stop eating them. Thanks again to all you sharing cheffers and all your great ideas!
bridgetbakes
:thumbup: These were such a hit at my Open House on Saturday and I have Chef Success to thank!

First of all THANK YOU to whoever it was that suggested cutting the dough using a piece of floss! It is SO much easier to do this way. When I was using a knife I was making such a goopy mess that the rolls looked less like rolls and more like little turds. (A bit gross, but its true!) So thank you to whomever suggested the awesome floss idea.

Also, thank you to whomever suggested stretching the new Cinnamon Sprinkles by using brown sugar. Not only did I not have to use nearly as much sprinkle but the brown sugar adds an extra punch and flavor that I thought the recipe needed.

I also decided to make thes cinnamon rolls a little bit more like a "Cinnabon" and melted some vanilla frosting (straight from the can) in the sm. microcooker and drizzled on top. HOLY COW, that made them so yummy-tastic my husband and his buddies call them "Evil Buns" because they can't stop eating them.

Just thought I would share. Thanks again to all you sharing cheffers and all your great ideas!:D

Bridget~

Glad they went over so well! They are super yummy, and your changes/additions sound sooooooooo good! :balloon:

That sounds great!! Thank you for summarizing all the great tips here and adding your own. I remember reading that too and thought I really should go buy some regular floss then. I don't think the wide minty fresh one I have will do.

I can't wait for winter. :eek: I want to bake a lot!!!! I can't do it in this heat though.:yuck:

ymmmss, I am doing these as my 2nd demo and will take your suggestions with! cream cheese frosting sounds really good right now!

What recipe did you use for this??

My DD wanted to make them this morning and I couldn't find my recipe.

Kelly V.

Ok sorry for the stupid question but I don't know what you mean by cutting them with floss...do you just wrap it around them and then pull the ends to slice the rolls??

When I do these at my parties (I've done it about twice now) I show the Bread Knife just to be able to demo another product. It slices through the dough nicely without smooshing it and giving the buns a turd-effect.

KellyRedHead said:
What recipe did you use for this??

My DD wanted to make them this morning and I couldn't find my recipe.

Kelly V.
the recipe is on the Sprinkles Bottle!

I'm going to be demoing this at all my "Real Food, Real Fast" shows that choose the brunch option! I'll do it as a second recipe and have it baking as guests come in. YUM!I hadn't seen the thread where people suggested brown sugar. About how much do you use?

I would just say that I am excited to make these I am doing a Stop and Shop in October and I am going to make these and brownies in the Mini Muffin Pan...Does anyone have any other ideas of quick things to make for this??

Heidi

I added a few mini choc chips to mine, mmmmm!!!!

These are such great ideas. I hadn't tried anything but what was on the bottle. I will have to try adding the brown sugar too.

jenniferknapp said:
I added a few mini choc chips to mine, mmmmm!!!!

Oh, now you're talking my language:balloon:

In answer to how to cut the buns with floss: Just slide a piece under the rolled-up dough and criss-cross the 2 ends all the way and it makes a neat slice. Repeat down the roll till finished.

In answer to how much I used of sugar and sprinkles: 2 tablespoons of brown sugar mixed with about 2 1/2 tablespoons of the cinn. sprinkles.

Hope this helps! ;)

Thank you Bridget for both of those answers. I only asked the one about the floss but will use both.

1. How long does it take to make Easy Cinnamon Rolls - Woohoo!?

It takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare the dough and another 30 minutes for the rolls to rise. The total time may vary depending on your experience and oven temperature.

2. Can I freeze the dough for later use?

Yes, you can freeze the dough before shaping the rolls. Simply wrap the dough in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to use, thaw the dough in the refrigerator overnight and then proceed with shaping and baking the rolls.

3. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can use all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour instead of bread flour. However, the texture and rise of the rolls may be slightly different.

4. Do I have to use a stand mixer to make the dough?

No, you can also mix and knead the dough by hand. Just be sure to knead it for at least 10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.

5. Can I make these cinnamon rolls ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dough and shape the rolls the night before. Cover and refrigerate them overnight, then let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking. You can also freeze the baked and cooled rolls for up to 2 months. When ready to eat, simply reheat them in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lacychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies