• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Trifle Recipe from KraftFoods.com - Try It Now!

In summary, Debbie made a trifle using a new brownie recipe, white chocolate chips, and pecans. The recipe called for 4 Heath Bars, but Debbie used all 6. Tara made a trifle using Fudge Brownies and Heath Toffee Bits. The recipe called for 3, but Tara used 4. The final trifle was made by a bride for her upcoming wedding. She used Banana Pudding Mix and it was a hit.
Tara1021
OMG!!! You guys have to try this one. I got it from www.kraftfoods.com when I did a search for trifles.

It was TO DIE FOR!!! I made it yesterday for our Sopranos premiere party.

Easy Easter Triflehttp://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/MD4Christ/

This link will take you to pics of my Easter trifle. I used a new brownie recipe that consisted of fudge brownies, topped with white chocolate chips and baked with pecans. It was yummy. The M&M eggs gave it a spring color!

Debbie :D

My mom requested a chocolately trifle for her birthday instead of a cake!! :eek: she loved the easy chocolate one I did for superbowl :D

DebbieSAChef said:
http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/MD4Christ/

This link will take you to pics of my Easter trifle. I used a new brownie recipe that consisted of fudge brownies, topped with white chocolate chips and baked with pecans. It was yummy. The M&M eggs gave it a spring color!

Debbie :D

Oh my Gosh Debbie - that is SO CUTE!!!!

Tara1021 said:
OMG!!! You guys have to try this one. I got it from www.kraftfoods.com when I did a search for trifles.

It was TO DIE FOR!!! I made it yesterday for our Sopranos premiere party.
OH MAN!!! The picture alone looks like it is to die for!!

I have a bride show coming up on the 22nd and the bride wants something really chocolate in the Trifle Bowl. I think I know what I'm making! :D :D

YUM!!!! Oh, man, I want some chocolate! :)

Debbie, what recipe is that? It looks amazing!!!!

it was soooo good. The recipe called for 4 heath bars. Of course they come in a six pack. I used them all!!! The recipe also calls for chocolate cake. I used triple chocolate chunk brownies instead! YUM-O!

Tara... yum... brownies instead of cake... that would be one way to make it so rich you have leftovers to bring home! :)

I made this for my last show, only I used Fudge Brownies and Heath Toffee Bits. It was an instant hit! I made one tonight for my show tomorrow night too! I'll have to try and get a picture before they dig into it!

Yum! I love Banana Pudding! That is such a perfect easy, economical, springtime dessert to bring somewhere!

Yep. I was going to do it for my show tonight, but decided to do the Easy Chocolate Trifle since I know it was a hit last time.

I mean, come on......WHO DOESN'T LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!

LOL, I just hope there aren't a bunch of little old diabetic ladies there! :p ;)

1. What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Trifle Recipe from KraftFoods.com?

You will need the following ingredients for this trifle recipe: 1 package of vanilla or white cake mix, 1 package of Jell-O vanilla pudding mix, 1 cup of cold milk, 1 tub of Cool Whip whipped topping, 1 cup of mixed berries, and 1/4 cup of apricot preserves.

2. How do I make the Delicious Trifle Recipe from KraftFoods.com?

To make this trifle recipe, first bake the cake according to the instructions on the package. Once the cake is baked and cooled, cut it into small cubes. In a separate bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk until thickened. In a trifle dish or large glass bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, followed by half of the pudding mixture and half of the whipped topping. Repeat the layers. Then, top with mixed berries and apricot preserves. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of cake for this trifle recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for this trifle recipe. However, vanilla or white cake is recommended as it pairs well with the other flavors in the trifle. You can also use store-bought pound cake or angel food cake for a quicker option.

4. How long does this trifle recipe last in the refrigerator?

This trifle recipe can last in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. However, it is best to consume it within 24 hours for optimal freshness and texture.

5. Can I make this trifle recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle recipe ahead of time. It is recommended to make it the day before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. You can also prepare the cake and pudding ahead of time and assemble the trifle the day of serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cookn' katie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies