• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try this Easy and Quick Trifle Recipe for Your Cluster Meeting Tomorrow!

In summary, Trifle is basically three layers: cake/cookies, cream, and fruit or other flavor. The simplest I've done is cut up angel food cake, whip up a box or two of pudding, slice up some strawberries, and then layer it up.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi does anyone know of an easy and super quick trifle I can make for my cluster meeting tomorrow? I apparently signed up for food and forgot and want to do something easy. I've looked in recipes and this forum but can't find anything quick as I'd like it to be. If I don't find anything I'm just gonna do the RWB one since I have that recipe card but I've never made it.:blushing:

This one is fabulous. I make it for almost all my shows. And it's super easy...you could buy already made brownies if you want to simplify it even more. I do double the pb cups for yumminess!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle

1 box fudge brownie mix (family size)
1 c. peanut butter
3 c. milk
2 boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
2 (8oz) Cool Whip
8 Reese cups, chopped coarsely

Bake brownies according to package directions, cool completely. Break into pieces. Melt peanut butter in microwave approximately one minute. Let cool slightly, then whisk in milk and pudding mixes.
In Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl, place half of the brownies in bottom. Then layer half of the peanut butter mixture, 8 oz Cool Whip, and half of the peanut butter cups. Repeat.
Let refrigerate until chilled.

hey, I ditto this....it's yummy....or you can do this one!!!
strawberry cream trifle....great for summer and super easy...been doing this one lately for summer
SB recipe book summer 2008
Instead of using the frozen strawberries...I just use more fresh strawberries...slice them up at the beginnig of the show (save one out to show egg slicer) and sprinkle sugar on them..they make their own juice but it's not too soupy

Black forest trifle is awesome, too, brownies, pudding/cool whip, cherry pie filling, layered and hershey bar grated over the top.

you could always fall back on crumbled brownies, pudding and whipped cream.. lol.

Trifle is basically three layerscake/cookies
cream
fruit or other flavorThe simplest I've done is cut up angel food cake, whip up a box or two of pudding, slice up some strawberries, and then layer it up.Don't over think it!

I like the trifle my friend calls Better than...well, ya know. It's a devil's food cake, chocolate pudding, cool whip, and chopped up Heath bars. It's super yummy!
~Kel

well, my host today made a trifle by layering cut up pound cake, vanilla pudding, cool whip, bananas and vanilla wafers (just around the outside of the trifle bowl to make it prettier), and it was fantastic!

that being said, the pb cup trifle mentioned above is a personal fave of mine too!

Saturday Gourmet said:
I like the trifle my friend calls Better than...well, ya know. It's a devil's food cake, chocolate pudding, cool whip, and chopped up Heath bars. It's super yummy!
~Kel

WOW!! That really does sound better than "you know what"!!

diradt said:
This one is fabulous. I make it for almost all my shows. And it's super easy...you could buy already made brownies if you want to simplify it even more. I do double the pb cups for yumminess!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle

1 box fudge brownie mix (family size)
1 c. peanut butter
3 c. milk
2 boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
2 (8oz) Cool Whip
8 Reese cups, chopped coarsely

Bake brownies according to package directions, cool completely. Break into pieces. Melt peanut butter in microwave approximately one minute. Let cool slightly, then whisk in milk and pudding mixes.
In Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl, place half of the brownies in bottom. Then layer half of the peanut butter mixture, 8 oz Cool Whip, and half of the peanut butter cups. Repeat.
Let refrigerate until chilled.

Just curious since I chose to make this one for meeting and everyone was asking where the recipe was. Is this a PC recipe? I know that my recruiter made it at one of her first shows I attended. I can't remember if it's exactly how she made it or not though. I'm going to just email the recipe as I made it with the products I used but if there is an actual recipe to follow I'd love to know where it is.

kcmckay said:
Just curious since I chose to make this one for meeting and everyone was asking where the recipe was. Is this a PC recipe? I know that my recruiter made it at one of her first shows I attended. I can't remember if it's exactly how she made it or not though. I'm going to just email the recipe as I made it with the products I used but if there is an actual recipe to follow I'd love to know where it is.

bumping because my host for show monday wants to do this and I need a better guideline than the one I used. And if you make it all of your shows you will not what products I can use to promote. TIA

I think I may have seen it in a season's best once.....look up trifle on CC, and see if anything pops up.....I'd do it, but am feeling lazy. :D

kcmckay said:

This is actually a recipe that Janetupnorth created. You might PM her if you are looking for more details...

Okay - went and found my copy....here you go:

Attachments

• Peanut Butter Cup Trifle from JanetUpNorth.doc
    12.5 KB · Views: 756
ChefBeckyD said:
This is actually a recipe that Janetupnorth created. You might PM her if you are looking for more details...

ooops! Sorry Janet! :blushing:

I was thinking about the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte.....he he

I made Janet's peanut butter trifle for an assisted living cooking club show this past weekend. The trifle was very easy to make and assemble (baked the brownies the night before) and the residents absolutely loved it.
I liked it too, except that I don't care so much for the taste of pure Cool Whip.
I played around with this recipe last night and tweaked it a little bit by using some of the ingredients I use when making banana cream cheese pudding. I really like the way it turned out and thought I would share.
I would also like to say thanks to Janet for her original recipe!

With electric mixer, mix together one block of cream cheese and one can of Eagle Brand milk.
In another bowl, melt 1 1/2 - 2 cups of peanut butter. Add one large box of vanilla instant pudding and 3 cups of milk. Mix ingredients well.
Add cream cheese mixture to peanut butter/pudding mixture and mix well.
Add cool whip (small size) to mixture and gently blend together.
Layer: brownies, pudding mixture, chopped Reese Cups; repeat, ending with pudding. Sprinkle chopped Reese Cups and chopped peanuts on top.

1. Can I make this trifle recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle recipe ahead of time and store it in the fridge until your cluster meeting tomorrow. Just be sure to cover it with plastic wrap or a lid to keep it fresh.

2. What are the ingredients needed for this trifle recipe?

The ingredients for this easy and quick trifle recipe include: pound cake, vanilla pudding, whipped topping, fresh berries, and sliced almonds (optional).

3. How long does it take to prepare this trifle recipe?

This trifle recipe only takes about 15 minutes to prepare, making it perfect for a last-minute dish for your cluster meeting tomorrow.

4. Can I use different fruits in this trifle recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of fresh fruit in this trifle recipe. Some popular options include strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and kiwi.

5. How many servings does this trifle recipe make?

This trifle recipe makes about 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish. You can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less servings as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • hoosierchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Kelly8