• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Measuring Liquids with Adjustable Measuring Cup and Spoon

In summary, the Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup and Spoon may not hold liquids properly due to snapped together pieces. To ensure proper liquid measurement, start by pressing down on the "paddle" at the top of the cup or spoon.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I had been having trouble with my easy adjustable measing cup and spoon. It won't hold liquids. They all seep to the bottom. I thought I was just stupid, so I just quit measuring liquids in them. I had a customer yesterday who was complaining that she too couldn't measure liquid. What are we doing wrong?????

Are they snapped all the way together? You'll hear 3 snaps when you put them together.

Oh Ann, Thank you thank you thank you. IT WORKED!! Now I need to call my customer and see if it works for her.:D

If you have the spring DVD, watch that. That's where I got that tip. :)

The only thing I get to watch is Cartoon Network, Disney and Nickelodeon. It is against the law for anything else to be on around here.

<giggle>
Tell the tykes it's Mommy's special show. :)

Another tip (after the three clicks are done) is to start with the "paddle" at the top of the measuring cup or spoon and push it down to the measurement you want. Having the air pressurized a bit will keep the liquids where they are supposed to go.

krzymomof4 said:
The only thing I get to watch is Cartoon Network, Disney and Nickelodeon. It is against the law for anything else to be on around here.
That would be MY HOUSE!!!!

I finally am watching the Spring Product DVD, today. I just saw the "three snaps". OH..MY...GOSH! I just went to my drawer and finished snapping my Easy Adj. Meas. Spoon. Now I can't wait to use it again and actually have it work. My EAMCup is in the dishwasher, and I can't wait to snap it together the correct way, too. This really is a very educational and informative DVD.
AAMAAZING!

Does the measuring cup adjust all the way to the top (flush with the top) for everyone else??? Mine does on the spoon, but not the cup. I was just wondering if that was just the way it was supposed to be.

Smashie said:
Does the measuring cup adjust all the way to the top (flush with the top) for everyone else??? Mine does on the spoon, but not the cup. I was just wondering if that was just the way it was supposed to be.

Nope. Pretty lame if you ask me. I love the spoon, hate the cup.

hehe, my daughters call these products the "food flingers":D
<end of highjack!>

Christ Follower said:
Nope. Pretty lame if you ask me. I love the spoon, hate the cup.

Thanks for your reply! I already had sent one back thinking it was broken, and when I got the new one it was the same way.

I don't understand why it isn't just like the spoon. Oh well :rolleyes:

I've been making sure I mention at parties that it doesn't go all the way flush with the top. I don't want a bunch of calls about "defective" ones.

1. How do I use the adjustable measuring cup and spoon for liquids?

To measure liquids with the adjustable measuring cup and spoon, simply twist the knob on the handle to the desired measurement. Then, pour the liquid into the cup or spoon until it reaches the top. Use the convenient spout to easily pour the liquid into your recipe.

2. Can I use the adjustable measuring cup and spoon for all types of liquids?

Yes, the adjustable measuring cup and spoon can be used for all types of liquids including water, milk, oil, and more. However, it is not recommended for measuring thick or viscous liquids like honey or syrup.

3. How do I clean the adjustable measuring cup and spoon?

The adjustable measuring cup and spoon are top-rack dishwasher safe. You can also hand wash them with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.

4. Is the adjustable measuring cup and spoon accurate?

Yes, the adjustable measuring cup and spoon have been designed to provide accurate measurements. However, it is always recommended to double-check your measurements to ensure accuracy in your recipe.

5. Can I adjust the measurement while pouring the liquid?

No, it is not recommended to adjust the measurement while pouring the liquid. It is best to set the desired measurement before pouring the liquid to avoid any spills or inaccuracies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperYourKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jenni