• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Adjustable Measuring Spoon Replace Traditional Cookie Scoops?

In summary, the conversation was about a person who couldn't find their cookie scoop and ended up using an adjustable measuring spoon instead. They found it to work great and plan on sharing it with others. The conversation then shifts to others who have also used and loved the adjustable measuring spoon, with some mentioning it as a great gift idea. However, there is a mention of one person having an issue with the spoon not holding the measurement, but the company offers to replace it. Overall, the adjustable measuring spoon is seen as a useful and well-loved kitchen tool.
lockhartkitchen
I couldn't find my cookie scoop tonight, all the spoons were running in the dishwasher, so I used my easy adjustable measuring spoon. It works awesome! I opened it up to two tablespoons and pushed to release. They all came out so easy and uniform in size. I'm going to share this at shows. How easy to drop the cookies with what you used to measure ingredients with.

funny shape?did they seem to be shaped funny?!:(

Thank you King Arthur Flour for the best measuring spoon ever! I love it!I had to buy a new measuring spoon as my old one broke. I was so glad to see that KAF sells one. I love the adjustable spoon. It does not get stuck when you are trying to adjust it. It is easy to use and I love that it is adjustable. No more searching for the right size spoon. Thank you for having this product available.I have been using this spoon for years! It's the best one I have ever found. I've given it as a gift to many friends and they all love it. I just ordered a couple more to have on hand in case I lose this one! I use it for everything - measuring honey, molasses, syrups, etc. It's great!I have had my spoon for years and love it. It is my "go to" spoon for everything. I have given them as gifts and my friends love them too. I am ordering more to have on hand for gifts.I love this spoon! I bought it in the store years ago and it's still my go-to spoon for everything. I'm buying another one for a gift for my sister-in-law who is always borrowing mine. It's easy to adjust and holds the measurement firmly. I love that it has both US and metric markings. I've never had a problem with it not holding the measurement. I'm definitely a fan of this spoon!I was so excited to see this product, as I have been looking for one for a long time! Unfortunately, I have the same problem as other reviewers - it doesn't hold the measurement.We're sorry to hear this, Maria, and we'd be happy to replace your spoon for you. Please give our friendly Customer Support team a call at 800-827-6836. Barb@KAFI love this spoon! I have had it for years and it is my "go to" spoon for measuring. I am a retired Home Economics teacher and have given this spoon to many friends as gifts. They all love it too. I am ordering more to have on hand for gifts.I have had this spoon for years and use it for measuring honey, molasses, and other sticky ingredients. I love it and have given it as a gift many times. It's easy to adjust and holds the measurement

What is an "Easy Adjustable" Cookie Scoop?

An "Easy Adjustable" Cookie Scoop is a kitchen tool designed to make scooping and portioning cookie dough easier and more precise. It has an adjustable lever that allows you to choose the size of your cookie scoop, ranging from 1 teaspoon to 3 tablespoons.

How do I adjust the size of the scoop?

To adjust the size of the scoop, simply hold the lever and slide it to the desired measurement. The numbers on the lever indicate the size in tablespoons, with 1 being the smallest and 3 being the largest.

Is the "Easy Adjustable" Cookie Scoop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Easy Adjustable" Cookie Scoop is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use the cookie scoop for other foods besides cookie dough?

Yes, the "Easy Adjustable" Cookie Scoop is great for portioning other soft foods such as mashed potatoes, meatballs, and even ice cream. However, we do not recommend using it for harder or chunky foods as it may cause damage to the scoop.

Do you offer a warranty for the "Easy Adjustable" Cookie Scoop?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefMoore
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kdangel518