• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Accent Decorator Replacement Parts at P3 - Shop Now!"

In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator is a handheld device that sprays paint, glitter, and other materials onto surfaces to help add decorative accents to your home. It works by using a small air compressor and is compatible with a variety of materials such as paint, glitter, and metallic finishes. It is designed to be user-friendly and suitable for both beginners and professionals.
TJMagoo
I have a customer who needs the piece that has the handle on it. It's out of warranty so I am looking in the replacement parts section of P3.

I see 3 different parts and I'm not sure which it is that she needs:

clear barrel
lower ring
clear cap

Anyone have any idea if I can get her that piece?

Alo, can we add replacement parts to show orders? The customer that needs this part is ordering items from a show.

I think she's got to buy a new EAD. She broke the main part.

TJMagoo said:
Alo, can we add replacement parts to show orders? The customer that needs this part is ordering items from a show.

No, replacement parts are a separate order with its own shipping.

OK thanks a lot

1. What is the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator is a tool designed to help you add decorative accents to your home quickly and easily. It is a handheld device that sprays paint, glitter, and other materials onto surfaces such as walls, furniture, and home decor items.

2. How does the Easy Accent Decorator work?

The Easy Accent Decorator works by using a small air compressor to spray the desired material through a nozzle onto the surface. You can control the flow and intensity of the spray by adjusting the dial on the device.

3. What materials can I use with the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator is compatible with a variety of materials, including paint, glitter, texture sprays, and metallic finishes. You can also use stencils and masks to create different patterns and designs.

4. Is the Easy Accent Decorator easy to use?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It comes with detailed instructions and is suitable for both beginners and experienced decorators.

5. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator for professional projects?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is suitable for professional and DIY projects. It allows you to quickly and efficiently add decorative accents to any surface, making it a valuable tool for interior designers, home stagers, and other professionals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • StacieB
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pamperedbecky