• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Replacement Ring for EAD Accent Decorator?

In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator is a user-friendly tool that allows you to easily add decorative accents to your home using special adhesive and interchangeable design rollers. It can be used on various surfaces, but caution should be taken and safety precautions followed, including wearing protective gear and keeping it away from children and pets.
Jeans Garden
Gold Member
My host last night asked me if she could get a replacement ring for her EAD - unforturately it is the older model (though it looks brand new). I did call home office and they did not offer any help or replacement. Does anyone have an old one they would be willing to sell? She just needs the ring that holds the tips into place.

You can email me directly: [email protected]

Thanking anyone in advance.

Jean

if it's the skinny ring, I've seen somewhere that the Playtex Nurser bottle rings will fit....

That would be great! I'll check it out.

Thanks so much!

What is the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator is a tool designed to help you easily add decorative accents to your home, such as wallpaper borders, trim, and stenciling.

How does the Easy Accent Decorator work?

The Easy Accent Decorator works by using a special adhesive roller and a variety of interchangeable design rollers to apply decorative accents to your walls and other surfaces.

Is the Easy Accent Decorator easy to use?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is designed to be simple and user-friendly, making it easy for anyone to add beautiful accents to their home without any special skills or training.

What types of surfaces can the Easy Accent Decorator be used on?

The Easy Accent Decorator can be used on a variety of surfaces, including painted walls, wood, glass, tile, and more. However, it is not recommended for use on textured or porous surfaces.

Are there any safety precautions to keep in mind when using the Easy Accent Decorator?

Yes, it is important to follow all safety precautions outlined in the instructions for the Easy Accent Decorator. This includes wearing protective gear, such as gloves and eye protection, and keeping the tool away from children and pets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beckycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • StacieB
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • TJMagoo