• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Cupcake Bake Sale: Easy Accent Decorator Fun with Mom and Me!

In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator is a tool that simplifies and enhances the process of decorating baked goods. It features a plunger mechanism that allows for precise and controlled designs using a variety of tips. The tool is safe for kids to use, but adult supervision is recommended. It can be easily cleaned by disassembling and washing all components with warm soapy water. The Easy Accent Decorator is compatible with different types of icing, as long as the consistency is adjusted for smooth flow. It comes with a variety of tips for different designs, but can also be used with other standard decorating tips. Popular techniques include piping borders, writing messages, and creating intricate designs with multiple colors.
Jennvia
Had a Mom and Me Cupcake bake sale with my friends and their kids for Christmas. We used the Easy Accent Decorator to fill up the Muffin Pan, no spills. My firends loved it and they all left ordering one. We also used the Decorator Bottle Set. They had fun and so did we.

what sort of batter did you put into the EAD?

oops, I see, it must have been cupcake batter--I never thought of that--great idea!

That is a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Wow, That is a wonderful idea. My girlscout troop would love that and it would be a great way to start selling to the other moms in the troop. Thanks for the idea!! :)

1. What is the Easy Accent Decorator and how does it work?

The Easy Accent Decorator is a tool designed to make decorating baked goods easier and more fun. It works by using a plunger mechanism to push icing or other decorations through various tips, allowing for precise and controlled designs on cookies, cakes, and other treats.

2. Can kids use the Easy Accent Decorator?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is safe and easy for kids to use. However, adult supervision is recommended for younger children to ensure proper handling of the tool.

3. How do I clean the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Simply remove the plunger, tips, and base and wash them with warm soapy water. Be sure to dry all components thoroughly before storing.

4. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator with different types of icing?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator can be used with various types of icing, including buttercream, royal icing, and even melted chocolate. Just be sure to adjust the consistency of your icing to ensure it flows smoothly through the tips.

5. Are there any decorating tips or techniques that work best with the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator comes with a variety of tips for different designs, but it can also be used with other standard decorating tips. Some popular techniques include piping borders, writing messages, and creating intricate designs with multiple colors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views