• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Accent Decorator #1778 Replacement Parts: A Guide

In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator is a versatile tool for decorating cakes and pastries. It can also be used for savory dishes and is dishwasher safe. There are 6 different decorating tips included and additional ones can be purchased. It is also safe for kids to use with adult supervision, making it a fun and creative activity in the kitchen.
letscook04
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the Easy Accent Decorator #1778 has been replaced since 2002? I have someone that needed a replacement part "bottom ring" but it is a lot thinner than the one now. :rolleyes:

Colleen :)

The EAD was redesigned for that very reason--the ring kept cracking.

She'll have to get a new one. Maybe you can offer her a discount.

Thanks Deb! That's a good idea! Or I could tell her if you host a show or a catalog I will give you a new one for FREE! :D

Now you're thinking! ;)

letscook04 said:
Thanks Deb! That's a good idea! Or I could tell her if you host a show or a catalog I will give you a new one for FREE! :D

And the best part about that is, you don't have to pay full price for it. It is available on the supply order form for half price!! Only $9.25. :p

jenniferlynne said:
And the best part about that is, you don't have to pay full price for it. It is available on the supply order form for half price!! Only $9.25. :p

oh that's right! Thanks for reminding me Jennifer! ;)

1. How do I use the Easy Accent Decorator for decorating cakes and pastries?

The Easy Accent Decorator is perfect for adding beautiful designs and patterns to cakes and pastries. Simply fill the decorator with your desired icing or filling, choose a decorating tip, and gently squeeze the decorator to create your desired design.

2. Can the Easy Accent Decorator be used for savory dishes as well?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for adding a finishing touch to mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, and even homemade ravioli.

3. Is the Easy Accent Decorator dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is dishwasher safe. Simply disassemble the parts and place them in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Are there different sizes and shapes of decorating tips available for the Easy Accent Decorator?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator comes with 6 different decorating tips for a variety of designs. Additional tips can also be purchased separately for even more decorating options.

5. Can the Easy Accent Decorator be used by kids?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is easy and safe for kids to use with adult supervision. It is a fun and creative way for children to get involved in the kitchen and help decorate desserts and dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kspry
  • Braedensmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • turtle15