• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Accent Decor with Easy Accent Decorator Replacement Parts

The ring on the old style EAD is prone to cracking, and apparently there is a similar ring that can be used that fits and works fine. You can find this ring on the paperwork supply order form for only $9.25.
dianevill
Gold Member
My old age must be setting in, because I should know this...A few years back P.C. enhanced the design of the EAD to make the bottom ring thicker and stronger, and I believe they made a new barrel with more threads to go with it. Is this correct? If so, can the new barrel and ring fit onto the old style decorator "top"? Or does my customer have to buy a new EAD? She definitely has the "old" style ring and it snapped in half.

Thank you!
Diane

The one will not work with the old. THere was problems with the old with the ring and threads. So they revised it and made it better. I know others have given a 10-20% discount to replace it as a good jesture. It's up to you, but she does need to purchase a new one. The replacement parts for the old one discountinued a couple of years ago.
;)

Thank you!Thank you for the quick response! I like the idea of offering her a discount, especially considering she just ordered $50 in product! :D

Thanks again,
Diane

A bigger thanks!I e-mailed my customer (who's a few states away) to offer her a discount on a new EAD, and she replied with, "Can I do a catalog show?"

Uhhhh....of course!

:D :D THANKS MARY!!! :D :D

Diane

AWESOME! Don't you just love that?! :)

That's awesome Diane. I'm glad it was great. You just got to love those responses! :)

Another Question about the EAD (old style)Hi
I have just run into the same problem w/ myself and a customer (at the same time) go figure; AND DURING A DEMO!:eek:
My old style ring cracked; so I called CS and the girl mentioned that somewhere I might be able to find a baby bottle nipple ring which is the same size as the old EAD ring and it fits & works fine....
Has anyone heard of this, or do you have any idea which brand it could be? My customer has already decided to buy another EAD, but I'd like to find the answer for mine & anyone who may have the same problem in the future.
Thanks!

FYI, you can get the EAD on the paperwork supply order form for only $9.25!

What is the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help you easily add decorative touches to your food and drinks. It comes with four different tips and a plunger, making it perfect for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries, and more.

How do I use the Easy Accent Decorator?

Using the Easy Accent Decorator is simple. First, fill the container with your desired decoration, such as frosting or whipped cream. Then, choose your desired tip and attach it to the end of the plunger. Squeeze the plunger to release the decoration, and use it to add beautiful accents to your dishes.

Is the Easy Accent Decorator easy to clean?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or you can simply hand wash it with warm soapy water. Make sure to clean the tips thoroughly to prevent any clogs or build-up.

Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator for savory dishes?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is not just for sweet treats. You can also use it to add decorative touches to savory dishes, such as mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, or mac and cheese. Get creative and use it to make your dishes look even more appetizing.

Is the Easy Accent Decorator safe to use?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is safe to use. It is made of BPA-free plastic and is designed to be food safe. However, as with any kitchen tool, it is essential to use caution and follow the instructions carefully to avoid any accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Kandio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • PChefPEI