1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Easy Accent Decorator

1. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

Looking for fun tips for the Easy Accent Decorator......

May 20, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Obviously you can use it with Cool Whip and various frostings for desserts. Other uses include making deviled eggs, filling stuffed shells or other types of pasta, using it for twice baked potatoes, filling homemade donuts. I know there's more, but I can't think of them right now. I've used them for deviled eggs, but never twice baked potatoes. I use it all the time for desserts. It's a fun little tool!

May 20, 2005
  3. I use it on the mexican fiesta pizza and put little dollops around the edge with sour cream :)

4. Kati

Kati

I've been practicing some recipes this week (ss1)- I made the Crostinis (tapas) in the Season's Best Cookbook, and instead of spreading the cheese mixture on the bread slices, I used the Easy Accent Decorator- you have to use the largest opening attachment. They looked much prettier than the ones I just spread the cheese on. :)

May 30, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted