• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Accent Decorator

pamperedkel

May 16, 2005
Looking for fun tips for the Easy Accent Decorator......

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Obviously you can use it with Cool Whip and various frostings for desserts. Other uses include making deviled eggs, filling stuffed shells or other types of pasta, using it for twice baked potatoes, filling homemade donuts. I know there's more, but I can't think of them right now. I've used them for deviled eggs, but never twice baked potatoes. I use it all the time for desserts. It's a fun little tool!

Apr 5, 2005
I use it on the mexican fiesta pizza and put little dollops around the edge with sour cream :)

May 23, 2005
I've been practicing some recipes this week (ss1)- I made the Crostinis (tapas) in the Season's Best Cookbook, and instead of spreading the cheese mixture on the bread slices, I used the Easy Accent Decorator- you have to use the largest opening attachment. They looked much prettier than the ones I just spread the cheese on. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views