• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Accent Decorator Recipes

In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator from Pampered Chef has multiple uses, including filling deviled eggs, adding a festive touch to desserts, and creating elaborate decorations on cakes and cupcakes. It can also be used to stuff manicotti and fill strawberries with a cheesecake mixture. The new design features thicker rings and threaded parts for sturdiness. Some tips for using the decorator include using a bigger open star tip for smoother filling and beating store-bought icing to add air and make it lighter.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Does anyone have any recipes or tips for the Easy Accent Decorator?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

That's the first thing I ever bought from PC - Love Love LOVE it!

Use it to fill deviled eggs (the reason I bought it) - first cut the eggs with the crinkle cutter for an extra festive touch
Sour Cream - for mexican food
Whipped Topping - for whatever dessert you want pretty
Filling for Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Filling for Profiteroles
Icing Cup Cakes - looks just like the bakery did it - add some sprinkles for an extra special touch

So many uses!

Thanks, Linda. I thought I had a document on this but my motherboard died and I can't find it.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

There's a recipe you can do to fill strawberries with a cheesecake mixture. So Yummy!

I also like to add the creme in the middle of cupcakes.

Desserts are my love---and I am currently on WW...the two kinda don't go together......HA!

ENJOY!

I always cross sell it with my deluxe cheese grater for the egg yolks when making deviled eggs they will be smooth and not clog up in the tips

It's the best thing for stuffing Manicotti!!!

pamperedlinda said:
That's the first thing I ever bought from PC - Love Love LOVE it!

Use it to fill deviled eggs (the reason I bought it) - first cut the eggs with the crinkle cutter for an extra festive touch
Sour Cream - for mexican food
Whipped Topping - for whatever dessert you want pretty
Filling for Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Filling for Profiteroles
Icing Cup Cakes - looks just like the bakery did it - add some sprinkles for an extra special touch

So many uses!

I have been through 3 of them, mine keeps breaking, I am beginning to think I am doing something wrong and I just gave up on mine :( I use my cake decorator bottles, but they are not good for delived eggs. What do you think I am doing wrong? Sorry to hijack :(

Meredith - are you using the biger open star tip? Maybe your filling for the eggs is too chunky? sometimes I get pickles globbed together and stuck in mine.

My first EAD broke, but that was the older design. I haven't had any problems with this one.

For icing cup cakes I also use the big open star tip and just swirl the icing on thick like they do in the bakery. I use homemade buttercream icing, if you use store bought you might want to beat it a little to get some air in it and make ut lighter.

Oh, one other use - 2 step fudge. I use the open star tip and make them look kinda like kisses.

pamperedlinda said:
Meredith - are you using the biger open star tip? Maybe your filling for the eggs is too chunky? sometimes I get pickles globbed together and stuck in mine.

My first EAD broke, but that was the older design. I haven't had any problems with this one.

For icing cup cakes I also use the big open star tip and just swirl the icing on thick like they do in the bakery. I use homemade buttercream icing, if you use store bought you might want to beat it a little to get some air in it and make ut lighter.

Thanks, when did the new one come out? Mine that all broke were from several years ago and that is when I gave up. This was way before my PC consultant days, but when I was a PC-a-holic and went to 2 parties a month, people knew to invite me.
Are you asking about the bigger star tip for the decorator bottles? You kind of lost me, sorry:confused:

merego said:
Thanks, when did the new one come out? Mine that all broke were from several years ago and that is when I gave up. This was way before my PC consultant days, but when I was a PC-a-holic and went to 2 parties a month, people knew to invite me.
Are you asking about the bigger star tip for the decorator bottles? You kind of lost me, sorry:confused:
Not sure when they changed the design, more than 3 years ago. It now has thicker rings to hold it together and they actually are threaded and screw on - much better!

Yes, I was still talking about the EAD for the bigger star tip - it comes with 6 tips - the one I'm referring to is the one with the largest start opening (maybe 1/2 inch sized hole)

pamperedlinda said:
Not sure when they changed the design, more than 3 years ago. It now has thicker rings to hold it together and they actually are threaded and screw on - much better!

Yes, I was still talking about the EAD for the bigger star tip - it comes with 6 tips - the one I'm referring to is the one with the largest start opening (maybe 1/2 inch sized hole)

I hadn't kept my reciepts so I just kept buying new ones and have thrown them all away. Now I know to keep recipets :)

pamperedlinda said:

What is your recipe for buttercream frosting? I made some one time before... it didn't work out so well! LOL!!!

chefallison53 said:
What is your recipe for buttercream frosting? I made some one time before... it didn't work out so well! LOL!!!
1 cup butter
1 cup shortening
2 pound bag of Conf. sugar
4 Tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla

Cream butter & Shortening. Add conf sugar alternately w/ milk and beat until creamy.

A variation I found which tastes really good, but is softer than the butter cream so you wouldn't want to use this one for decorations like roses or anything that might droop is a marshallow buttercream. It's great for the star tip.

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup shortening
1 jar marshmallow fluff
2 pound bag cof sugar
4 Tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla

mix the same as above

I usually bring it to any show I'm using whipped topping. I always steal some for the EAD and garnish at the end. I've even done it on micro-cakes (even though the topping slides off because it melts - but everyone loves the demo). I ALWAYS do it trifles. Even grab some crackers and pipe some dip or spread onto them. Another easy one is softened smoked cream cheese piped onto cucumber slices. Or, make a dill dip, and place small pieces of smoked salmon onto cucumber slices and top with a star of dip. Have fun with it - I LOVE my EAD.

Linda
wow that recipe just added 10 pounds as I read it..yummy....I love my Easy Accent Decorator, I do notice that you have to make your own icing cause the store bought are to thick.
Cheers

Has anyone used this for filling Bismarks? I had a guest ask me if we offered such a tool..I asked her, "oh you like to make Bismarks?" SHe said, "No I have never made them, I just thought it would be fun to do" :)

There is a bismark tip in the kit - I don't know what bismarks are though. I didn't even know there was such a thing, I just thought it was the name of the tip.

pamperedlinda said:
There is a bismark tip in the kit - I don't know what bismarks are though. I didn't even know there was such a thing, I just thought it was the name of the tip.

Some parts of the country, Bismarks are also called Long Johns.....they are the long, rectangular doughnuts usually filled with custard or cream, and often have a chocolate frosting on them

DS gets one almost every time we go grocery shopping. For 50 cents he is happy and quiet while I shop. I think it's worth it.:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Some parts of the country, Bismarks are also called Long Johns.....they are the long, rectangular doughnuts usually filled with custard or cream, and often have a chocolate frosting on them

DS gets one almost every time we go grocery shopping. For 50 cents he is happy and quiet while I shop. I think it's worth it.:D
Is that the same as a napoleon?

pamperedlinda said:
Is that the same as a napoleon?
Don't Napoleans use puff pastry?

These are a doughnut. You fill them like you would a jelly filled doughnut, except with some kind of creme....

ChefBeckyD said:
Don't Napoleans use puff pastry?

These are a doughnut. You fill them like you would a jelly filled doughnut, except with some kind of creme....
I don't know. I just know that they have creamy stuff in them and they are messy to eat.

Oh wow, I am glad I asked, I will have to call her and let het know!

Thanks so much..Bismarks and Long Johns are just filled doughnuts, I am not sure Napolean has anything to do with doughnuts, unless that name is used in different parts of the country.

Is it like a Boston Cream Donut?

Here is an old document that I had saved - it maybe the same one you lost...

Attachments

• Easy Accent Decorator.doc
    24 KB · Views: 909
muffetts said:
Even grab some crackers and pipe some dip or spread onto them.

Omigosh - I am so doing this at my show next Saturday, where we'll be making the BLT Dip. For that matter, I might do this at the event I'm doing tomorrow with my director!!

You guys always have such great tips, no wonder PC is such a phenomanal(sp?) company, with so many great people associated with it!

Sarah

Can you use it like a cookie press?

What is the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator is a unique kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily fill cupcakes, decorate cookies, and add toppings to desserts.

How do I use the Easy Accent Decorator?

To use the Easy Accent Decorator, simply fill the canister with your desired filling or decor, attach the desired tip, and squeeze the handle to dispense onto your dessert. It's that easy!

What types of recipes can I make with the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator can be used for a variety of recipes, including frosting cupcakes, filling macarons, garnishing cheesecakes, and even adding whipped cream to hot cocoa. The possibilities are endless!

Is the Easy Accent Decorator dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, the canister should be hand washed to ensure the longevity of the tool.

Are there any tips for using the Easy Accent Decorator?

To ensure smooth and consistent dispensing, make sure your filling or decor is at room temperature. Also, hold the tool at a 45-degree angle and apply even pressure when squeezing the handle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefale
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefale
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Sk8Mom209