• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Does My Easy Accent Decorator Keep Popping Off?

The outer ring on the newer style is "chunky" and you have to turn it a full turn to attach, not just 1/4 turn to screw the top on.
JAE
I use my EAD pretty much just for whipped topping (Cool Whip). I was making the Profiterole Puffs and shooting cool whip into them , and the tip popped off, over and over. I finally taped it shut with packing tape! I've had this problem in the past with the open star tip too. What is the problem? Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm afraid to use it at shows because of this, and I don't like to talk about it very much because I don't want to sell something that doesn't work right. Please help.
JAE

only thing I can think of is maybee you had the barel screwed in the wrong end????

How long have you had it? They had to redesign it a few years ago and made the ring that keeps the tips on bigger. If that's not the problem, I'm sorry, I have no other options other than calling HO and telling them! :confused:

I really don't know how old mine is. I've had it for at least 6 years, but it's the same barrel size that was sent as a replacement part for a friend.

I would be willing to bet it's the older style, then. Maybe one of the "experts" on here can shed some light on that. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

etteluap70PC said:
only thing I can think of is maybee you had the barel screwed in the wrong end????
I will have to check if I screw it on right.

Is the outer ring "chunky" or kind of thin? The redesigned ones are significantly chunky - you have to turn them a full turn to attach, not just 1/4 turn to screw the top on.

You can order a new one on supply order for much less.

BTW there is no 'right end' - they are interchangeable, or so says the PIG!

God Bless You!

-praying for Paige and her family-

JAE said:
I really don't know how old mine is. I've had it for at least 6 years, but it's the same barrel size that was sent as a replacement part for a friend.

Mine that is about 6 years old did the same thing!!!! All the time - deviled eggs was horrible. I finally broke down and got a new one on my last supply order since it was on the list (and I misplaced a tip or two). It seems much better, although I haven't done deviled eggs with it yet...

I have te new styled one and have had no problems with it popping off. I have done eggs with no problem too. My barrell is a little messed up b/c I forgot to turn of the "heated dry" on my dishwasher and it warped a little but it still works fine.

1. What is the Easy Accent Decorator Problem?

The Easy Accent Decorator Problem refers to a common issue with the Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator tool where the frosting or filling does not come out smoothly or consistently.

2. What causes the Easy Accent Decorator Problem?

The most common cause of the Easy Accent Decorator Problem is air bubbles in the frosting or filling. These air bubbles can prevent the frosting or filling from coming out evenly and can also cause the tool to clog.

3. How can I prevent the Easy Accent Decorator Problem?

To prevent the Easy Accent Decorator Problem, make sure to eliminate any air bubbles in the frosting or filling before using the tool. You can do this by tapping the container on a flat surface or stirring the frosting or filling with a spoon before filling the decorator.

4. What should I do if the Easy Accent Decorator clogs?

If the tool clogs while in use, try squeezing the handle gently to force the frosting or filling through. If this does not work, remove the decorator tip and use a toothpick or small tool to clear any clogs. You can also try using a thinner frosting or filling to prevent clogging.

5. Can the Easy Accent Decorator be used for savory fillings?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator can be used with both sweet and savory fillings. However, make sure to thoroughly clean the tool between uses to prevent any cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant
  • Products and Tips