• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Show Tidbits: New Tips for Every Show 'Til Easter

In summary, Easter eggs can be used to increase attendance and bookings at shows. There are many different ways to do this, including using a chillzane platter, displaying HWC cups and plates, and using plastic easter eggs.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Besides the batter bowl egg. What else is there for sprinkling Easter tidbits into your shows? I want to offer a new easter tip for every show from now till Easter to increase attendance and bookings.

Old European CustomThere is a country out there that makes an Easter Egg Bread.
You hard boild your eggs, about 6. Color them, then use the Stoneware Bundt Pan. Place the eggs in the bottom of the pan. Place 4 tubes of the Pilsbury French Bread doughs over the eggs. (Just wrap them around the center cone. Push down the dough to even it out and to make sure the eggs are sort of buried in the dough. I hate to say this but I can't quite remember the baking time on this but I think you just let it go for about 45 minutes o an hour. Use the Sight test. When it looks done, press down on it gently to see if it springs back. If so, it's done. Let it cool for about 10 minutes then unmold it onto a Cooling Rack. The eggs should have baked into the loaf. It's really neat.
Odviously to eat this bread, you actually pull it apart or cut around each egg. remind everyone that they do need to remove the shells.

Chilzane Easter EggsWhat I plan on doing at my April shows is this.....

I have the chillzane platter, turn it to the egg side and put 12 plastic easter eggs. At the begining of the show everyone gets to pick an egg. Inside the egg, there is a booking gift. If they book, they get to look in the egg and they get the gift at the close of their show. I got the egg idea off of this board, but thought what a great way to show the chillzane platter. I got 12 "fancy" eggs at Walmart for about $2.

Also, I thought of a neat way to display the HWC Cups and plates, fill them with Easter Grass (pink) and fill with candy.

Just some ideas...

I love the idea of the plastic Easter eggs in the Chillzanne Rectangle platter. What ideas do you use for booking gifts in the eggs?

I just got a quick tip last week from someone who uses the rectangle server with jello egg molds (which apparently you can purchase on Jello's website for around $ 5.00- I actually haven't looked into it yet myself-) but she mentioned she does the jello eggs with different colors for the kids school's snacks-since now adays with so many kids with peanut allergies this has been big hit for snacks for school. What a way to talk this up especially this time of year! I will definitely be mentioning this tip at my next shows coming up!

1. What is the "Easter Show Tidbits" presentation about?

The "Easter Show Tidbits" presentation is a collection of new tips and tricks for successful Pampered Chef shows leading up to Easter. It includes ideas for recipes, decor, and games to make your shows more festive and engaging for guests.

2. How long is the "Easter Show Tidbits" presentation?

The "Easter Show Tidbits" presentation typically lasts about 30 minutes, but can be tailored to fit the needs of your specific show and audience.

3. Can I still use the "Easter Show Tidbits" tips after Easter?

Yes, the tips and ideas in the "Easter Show Tidbits" presentation can be applied to any spring-themed show, not just those leading up to Easter. They are also great for incorporating into regular Pampered Chef shows throughout the year.

4. Are there any new products featured in the "Easter Show Tidbits" presentation?

Yes, the "Easter Show Tidbits" presentation highlights some of our newest products that are perfect for Easter and spring entertaining. These may include new cookware, serving pieces, or kitchen tools.

5. Can I incorporate my own ideas into the "Easter Show Tidbits" presentation?

Absolutely! The "Easter Show Tidbits" presentation is designed to be interactive and customizable, so feel free to add your own personal touches and ideas to make it unique to your show and guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbachen
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dpcharlotte