• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Recipes: Ideas for Everyone!

In summary, there are a variety of easy Easter recipes for kids, including bunny-shaped pancakes, Easter egg fruit salad, and Easter egg rice crispy treats. For vegetarians, there are tasty options such as roasted vegetable quiche, stuffed portobello mushrooms, and vegetable lasagna. Traditional Easter dishes that are easy to make include honey glazed ham, deviled eggs, and hot cross buns. For a unique dessert, consider carrot cake trifle, Easter egg chocolate bark, or Easter bunny cupcakes. And if you want to save time on the day of your celebration, there are make-ahead options such as breakfast casseroles, mashed potatoes, and carrot souffle.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
Anyone have any recipe ideas (PC or not PC) that I can use for Easter?

I like to make a cake in the batter bowl, slice it in half (from top to bottom) and then put the big ends together to make an easter egg.

Marg,

Can you post that recipe for the batter bowl Easter Egg?
Thanks!

I just use a Duncan Hines (or whatever) cake mix and bake it in the batter bowl. It takes about an hour, though, so you have to keep your eye on it and check for doneness with a cake tester.
I think I may have a pic of the one we did last Easter - you'll have to forgive the decorating - my kids did it. :)

Attachments

• Easter 028.jpg
    Easter 028.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:
Hi there! I have a few recipe ideas that would be perfect for Easter, both PC and non-PC. For a PC option, I highly recommend our Deluxe Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables - it's a delicious and healthy side dish that will pair well with any Easter meal. Another PC recipe that would be great for Easter is our Lemon Blueberry Trifle - it's a light and refreshing dessert that will be a hit with everyone. As for non-PC options, I suggest trying out a classic honey glazed ham or a spring-inspired salad with strawberries and feta cheese. Happy Easter and happy cooking!

1. What are some easy Easter recipes for kids?

Some easy Easter recipes for kids include bunny-shaped pancakes, Easter egg fruit salad, and Easter egg rice crispy treats. These recipes are fun and simple for kids to help make and enjoy!

2. Can you recommend any vegetarian Easter dishes?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious vegetarian Easter dishes to choose from. Some popular options include roasted vegetable quiche, stuffed portobello mushrooms, and vegetable lasagna. You can also find many great vegetarian recipes online.

3. Are there any traditional Easter recipes that are easy to make?

Yes, there are several traditional Easter recipes that are easy to make. Some examples include honey glazed ham, deviled eggs, and hot cross buns. These dishes have been enjoyed during Easter for generations and can be made with simple ingredients and easy instructions.

4. What are some unique Easter dessert ideas?

If you're looking for a unique Easter dessert, consider making a carrot cake trifle, Easter egg chocolate bark, or Easter bunny cupcakes. These desserts are not only delicious but also add a festive touch to your Easter celebrations.

5. Are there any make-ahead Easter recipes?

Yes, there are many make-ahead Easter recipes that can save you time and stress on the day of your celebration. Some options include make-ahead breakfast casseroles, make-ahead mashed potatoes, and make-ahead carrot souffle. These dishes can be prepared ahead of time and then simply heated up before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views