• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Easter Dessert Recipes: Simple Ideas for a Sweet Holiday

In summary, there are plenty of easy and delicious Easter dessert recipes that require minimal ingredients, such as no-bake cheesecake, chocolate covered strawberries, fruit salad, and lemon bars. For those with gluten-free diets, options include flourless chocolate cake, gluten-free carrot cake, and coconut macaroons. Kid-friendly options include rice krispie treats, bunny-shaped sugar cookies, and chocolate dipped pretzel sticks. Make-ahead Easter desserts include trifles, icebox cakes, and no-bake pie. For a lighter option, fruit tart, angel food cake, and yogurt parfait are all refreshing and healthy choices.
whitetiger
Gold Member
Does anyone have a easy dessert receipe for Easter?

You can make a cake in the batter bowl, slice it vertically down the middle and then put the big ends together to make an easter egg. :)

thanks that sounds cute and easy

After you get the cake situated to look like an Easter Egg. I use the EAD with the various tips and decorate it. If you have the jello molds that were out a couple of years ago, I have made the jello eggs to go along with it. Dye some coconut green and use it for "grass" around the cake. Mine turned out really cute and I'm no "Martha S." You can do it!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I have the perfect recipe for an easy Easter dessert. It's our Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars and they are always a hit with my family and friends. They are simple to make and have the perfect balance of sweet and creamy. You can find the recipe on our website or I would be happy to send it to you. Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out! Happy Easter!

1. What are some easy Easter dessert recipes that don't require a lot of ingredients?

Some simple and delicious Easter dessert ideas that require minimal ingredients include no-bake cheesecake, chocolate covered strawberries, fruit salad, and lemon bars.

2. Can you suggest any Easter desserts that are gluten-free?

Yes, there are many gluten-free Easter dessert options such as flourless chocolate cake, gluten-free carrot cake, and coconut macaroons. You can also make a fruit platter with a side of whipped cream for a refreshing and gluten-free dessert.

3. Do you have any recommendations for Easter desserts that are kid-friendly?

Absolutely! Some kid-friendly Easter dessert ideas include rice krispie treats shaped like Easter eggs, bunny-shaped sugar cookies, and chocolate dipped pretzel sticks decorated with Easter sprinkles.

4. Are there any make-ahead Easter desserts that I can prepare ahead of time?

Yes, there are many make-ahead Easter dessert options such as trifles, icebox cakes, and no-bake pie. These desserts can be prepared a day or two in advance to save time on the day of your Easter gathering.

5. Can you suggest any light and refreshing Easter dessert options?

If you're looking for a lighter option, you can try making a fruit tart, angel food cake with fresh berries, or a yogurt parfait with layers of fruit and granola. These desserts are both delicious and healthy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedPeggy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef123