• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Poem or Small Story

In summary, there are many popular Easter poems and stories, including religious ones, for both children and adults. Some recommended options include "Little Peter Rabbit" for children, "Easter, 1916" for adults, and "The Golden Egg Book" for reading aloud.
whiteyteresa
I am looking for a Easter Poem, saying or small story for my daughter

The last couple of years I have been making some bookmarks to hand out at church for holidays. Years ago I handed out postcards with a tiny bag of jelly beans attached for Easter and then a realized that wasn't really what I want to do - I want to give something that would be useful so I decided to give out bookmarks - I laminated them and put a colorful ribbon on it.

Last year for Easter she handed out the jelly bean saying. This year I want to give out something about the nails for Jesus.

Does anyone know a saying - needs to be short but not to short that is for me to type up - I want to put a picture on there also.

Or where I might find a saying

I have looked on Oriental Trading but nothing there about the nails.

Thanks for your help in advance

Teresa

:chef:

A Easter Poem, Saying or Small Story for my Daughter:The nails that pierced His hands and feet,Were symbols of the love He’d meet.The cross He chose to give us life,His sacrifice, an act of strife.He paid the price and rose again,To bring us hope and joy and zen.This Easter let us all be still,And thank our Savior for His will.

Hello Teresa, What a lovely idea to make bookmarks for Easter! I have a short poem that might work for your project:Easter is a time of love,
A time to remember the One above.
Jesus gave His life for all,
He died on the cross, nails through His palms.But on the third day, He rose again,
Defeating death, He conquered sin.
So let us hold onto this truth,
And spread His love in all we do.Wishing you and your daughter a blessed Easter,
May your hearts be filled with joy and laughter.Best regards,
[Your username]

1. What are some popular Easter poems or stories?

Some popular Easter poems include "Easter Parade" by Irving Berlin and "Easter Morning" by A.A. Milne. Popular Easter stories include "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" by Beatrix Potter and "The Velveteen Rabbit" by Margery Williams.

2. Can you recommend any Easter poems or stories for children?

For children, some recommended Easter poems are "Little Peter Rabbit" by Beatrix Potter and "Easter Everywhere" by Aileen Fisher. Recommended Easter stories for children include "The Easter Egg" by Jan Brett and "The Story of the Easter Bunny" by Katherine Tegen.

3. Are there any Easter poems or stories with a religious theme?

Yes, some Easter poems with a religious theme include "The Cross" by Elizabeth Cheney and "Easter" by Christina Rossetti. Religious Easter stories include "The Story of Easter" by Aileen Fisher and "The Easter Story" by Brian Wildsmith.

4. What are some Easter poems or stories for adults?

Some Easter poems for adults include "Easter Wings" by George Herbert and "Easter, 1916" by William Butler Yeats. Adult Easter stories include "Easter Island" by Jennifer Vanderbes and "The Easter Dress" by Richard Yates.

5. Can you suggest any Easter poems or stories that can be read aloud?

For poems that can be read aloud, try "Easter Sunrise" by Mary Austin and "Easter Day" by Oscar Wilde. As for stories, "The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes" by DuBose Heyward and "The Golden Egg Book" by Margaret Wise Brown are great options for reading aloud.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • chefmoseley