• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting My First Easter Dinner: Need Pampered Chef Ideas!

Thanks for the offer!I do have the roasting rack and a propane grill. :)I'm definetely interested in that turkey recipe!
jenpartain
Silver Member
Hi, I'm hosting my first ever Easter dinner at my house! I'm excited but nervous too. It's for my husband's family. I have no clue what to cook. I would love to use mostly Pampered Chef recipes. Any ideas please???????

Thank you!

Are you wanting to do the "traditional" Easter dinner or just some good ole, down home, good cooking, dinner?! :D

Lee Anne

p.s. I have a cousin that lives in Alcoa. :)

I made the scalloped corn recipe in the Celebrate cookbook for both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year!! It's awesome!!! My husband is from the south so he was all about the cornbread top of it!!!

I had 7 people for Thanksgiving dinner and 11 for Christmas dinner. Needless to say, my oval baker was clean at the end!!! And these were all military members that didn't have a place to spend the holiday, so you know those guys can eat!!!

After having it at Christmas, my mom even ordered the Oval Baker so she could make the scalloped corn at her house for different holiday meals!!!

Either traditional or some good ole, down home, good cooking, dinner. :)

Thanks!

A cousin in Alcoa, cool.

chef_leeanne said:
Are you wanting to do the "traditional" Easter dinner or just some good ole, down home, good cooking, dinner?! :D

Lee Anne

p.s. I have a cousin that lives in Alcoa. :)

That definetely went on my menu. It sounds good! Thank you!!!!!

stephanieboyd said:
I made the scalloped corn recipe in the Celebrate cookbook for both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year!! It's awesome!!! My husband is from the south so he was all about the cornbread top of it!!!

I had 7 people for Thanksgiving dinner and 11 for Christmas dinner. Needless to say, my oval baker was clean at the end!!! And these were all military members that didn't have a place to spend the holiday, so you know those guys can eat!!!

After having it at Christmas, my mom even ordered the Oval Baker so she could make the scalloped corn at her house for different holiday meals!!!

If you have the Celebrate cookbook, you can pretty much just look through the recipe pictures for a menu!! There is a Glazed Ham in there that looks awesome!!! I haven't tried that one yet because we have cholesterol problems in our family so no one but me can eat ham.....:(

I do a turkey for pretty much every holiday!! If you have the roasting rack and a propane grill, pm me and I will give you the best recipe!!!!

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes for my first Easter dinner?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes that are perfect for your first Easter dinner. Some popular options include our Slow Cooker Honey-Glazed Ham, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Lemon Blueberry Trifle. You can find these recipes and more on our website or by speaking with your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I make my Easter dinner prep easier and less stressful?

We understand that hosting your first Easter dinner can be overwhelming, but with the right tools, it can be a breeze. Consider using our Quick Slice or Food Chopper to make chopping vegetables a quick and easy task. Our Mix 'N Chop is also great for breaking apart ground meat for dishes like Shepherd's Pie. And don't forget about our Stoneware, which can go straight from the oven to the table for a beautiful and effortless presentation.

3. What are some must-have Pampered Chef products for hosting Easter dinner?

Some essential Pampered Chef products for hosting Easter dinner include our Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan for grilling vegetables or making pancakes, our Brownie Pan for individual portions of side dishes or desserts, and our Large Round Stone for baking a perfect Easter ham. Our consultants can also recommend other products based on your specific menu and needs.

4. Are there any special deals or offers for hosting an Easter dinner with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are exclusive host benefits for hosting an Easter dinner with Pampered Chef. You can earn free products, half-priced items, and discounts on our popular cooking tools. Plus, as a host, you can also earn credits towards future purchases and receive special thank-you gifts from your consultant.

5. How can I involve my guests in the cooking process during my Easter dinner?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and entertaining more interactive and fun. Consider having a make-your-own salad bar with our Salad Chopper and Salad Spinner, or have a DIY waffle bar using our Waffle Puff Pan. You can also involve your guests in the cleanup process by using our flexible Cutting Mats and Soap Dispensing Dish Brush. Your guests will love being a part of the cooking and cleanup experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cathy Santiago
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
Replies