• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Dinner

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
Hi, I'm hosting my first ever Easter dinner at my house! I'm excited but nervous too. It's for my husband's family. I have no clue what to cook. I would love to use mostly Pampered Chef recipes. Any ideas please???????

Thank you!

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Are you wanting to do the "traditional" Easter dinner or just some good ole, down home, good cooking, dinner?! :D

Lee Anne

p.s. I have a cousin that lives in Alcoa. :)

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
I made the scalloped corn recipe in the Celebrate cookbook for both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year!! It's awesome!!! My husband is from the south so he was all about the cornbread top of it!!!

I had 7 people for Thanksgiving dinner and 11 for Christmas dinner. Needless to say, my oval baker was clean at the end!!! And these were all military members that didn't have a place to spend the holiday, so you know those guys can eat!!!

After having it at Christmas, my mom even ordered the Oval Baker so she could make the scalloped corn at her house for different holiday meals!!!

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
Either traditional or some good ole, down home, good cooking, dinner. :)

Thanks!

A cousin in Alcoa, cool.

chef_leeanne said:
Are you wanting to do the "traditional" Easter dinner or just some good ole, down home, good cooking, dinner?! :D

Lee Anne

p.s. I have a cousin that lives in Alcoa. :)

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
That definetely went on my menu. It sounds good! Thank you!!!!!

stephanieboyd said:
I made the scalloped corn recipe in the Celebrate cookbook for both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year!! It's awesome!!! My husband is from the south so he was all about the cornbread top of it!!!

I had 7 people for Thanksgiving dinner and 11 for Christmas dinner. Needless to say, my oval baker was clean at the end!!! And these were all military members that didn't have a place to spend the holiday, so you know those guys can eat!!!

After having it at Christmas, my mom even ordered the Oval Baker so she could make the scalloped corn at her house for different holiday meals!!!

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
If you have the Celebrate cookbook, you can pretty much just look through the recipe pictures for a menu!! There is a Glazed Ham in there that looks awesome!!! I haven't tried that one yet because we have cholesterol problems in our family so no one but me can eat ham.....:(

I do a turkey for pretty much every holiday!! If you have the roasting rack and a propane grill, pm me and I will give you the best recipe!!!!