• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Dessert: Has Anyone Tried It?

In summary, the most popular Easter dessert from Pampered Chef is the Bunny Cake Mold, which is easy to use and can also be used for making Jello or gelatin desserts. It makes one large cake or smaller individual desserts and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longevity.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm making this for Easter dessert. Has anyone made this?

Banana Pudding Cake525265706_n.jpg

I made this for Easter dinner dessert. Everyone loved it. I did put a layer of sliced strawberries on top of the pudding and below the cool whip.

I have not personally made this specific recipe, but I have made similar desserts with similar ingredients. It looks like a delicious and festive dessert for Easter! I recommend following the recipe closely and making sure you have all the necessary ingredients and equipment before starting. Happy baking!

1. What is the most popular Easter dessert from Pampered Chef?

The most popular Easter dessert from Pampered Chef is the Bunny Cake Mold. This adorable mold creates a fun and festive cake in the shape of a bunny, perfect for Easter celebrations.

2. Is the Bunny Cake Mold difficult to use?

No, the Bunny Cake Mold is very easy to use. Simply prepare your favorite cake mix according to the package instructions, pour it into the mold, and bake. Once cooled, the cake can be decorated with frosting and other toppings.

3. Can the Bunny Cake Mold be used for anything besides cake?

Yes, the Bunny Cake Mold can also be used to create cute bunny-shaped Jello or gelatin desserts. Simply prepare the Jello or gelatin according to the package instructions, pour it into the mold, and chill until set.

4. How many servings does the Bunny Cake Mold make?

The Bunny Cake Mold makes one large cake, which can serve around 10-12 people. However, you can also use the mold to make smaller individual cakes or desserts.

5. Is the Bunny Cake Mold dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bunny Cake Mold is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, it is recommended to hand wash and dry the mold to ensure its longevity and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • whitetiger
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies