• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bunny Cake Recipe Needed - Any Ideas?

In summary, the conversation discusses the best recipe for a Bunny Cake, which is the Classic Vanilla Bunny Cake found on the website or in the recipe book. It is mentioned that any type of cake can be used for the Bunny Cake, and instructions for making the bunny ears are provided. The possibility of making the cake in advance and decorating it with various toppings is also mentioned.
dkitten13
Does anyone have a recipe for a bunny cake? I'm thinking if made in the batter bowl I could just create some ears and eyes, etc. but I'm not that savvy.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I dont know about a bunny cake, but you could probably do a really cute Easter Egg cake in the batter bowl..just a thought

Thanks; my hubby is very creative. I think I will do the cake in the batter bowl, and then we will see if we attach ears and have licorice for eyes, whiskers etc. and see how it looks. I thought maybe if I put the grass around the head it would look like the bunny poking out of the ground! If it works out I'll post pics. My main question I got answered by searching - just one mix in the batter bowl, right?

The Easter egg is easy in the batter bowl , cut the cake in 1/2 put the wide ends together . then frost it then use the decorater bottles to make lines on it ect . This should come out good

1. What is the best recipe for a Bunny Cake?

Our favorite recipe for a Bunny Cake is our Classic Vanilla Bunny Cake, which can be found on our website or in our recipe book.

2. Can I use a different type of cake for the Bunny Cake?

Absolutely! Our Bunny Cake recipe can be made with any type of cake, such as chocolate, red velvet, or even carrot cake.

3. How do I make the bunny ears for the cake?

The bunny ears can be made with fondant or by molding Rice Krispies treats into the desired shape. You can also use paper cutouts as a template and cut the cake into the shape of the ears.

4. Can I make the Bunny Cake in advance?

Yes, you can make the cake in advance and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to decorate. Make sure to cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

5. How do I decorate the Bunny Cake?

You can decorate the Bunny Cake with frosting, sprinkles, candies, or any other toppings you desire. We recommend using pastel colors and adding a bow tie or bow to make it extra cute!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Chef Shari
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies